Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What Fight Camp has the Strictest Criteria?

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,058-1,153
Chips:

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

Gulp! Sir! it will not Sir!

*carries on*

I guess you could say it was tough to get on CPT last season as they cherry picked only the top/best players in points/earnings.

Link

What he said

Post #16   7/22/08 10:48:49PM   

CowPie

Learning to Sprawl

CowPie Avatar

Career:2,002-1,054
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
Warroom Warriors also have a requirement of using unicorns to slay dragons for atleast 2 years and a member of any drama club.

Post #17   7/22/08 11:06:08PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Team Sure Shot doesn't require a certain record or bankroll to join, but once you're on the team, you're expected to abide by the following rules:

1) Always make your picks. If you fail to make your picks for 2 consecutive events, I'll put it to a vote amongst team members to see if you should be booted or given another chance. Failure to make picks for 3 consecutive events will result in your removal from the Team (without a vote). Not to be a dick, but that's the main reason we're all here and if you're not going to participate, I see no reason for you to be here, personally.

1b.) Additionally, if you're inactive (fail to login) for a period of 10 or more days, you run the risk of being removed from Team Sure Shot without warning. If you're a part of the team, you're expected to participate in each event AND login to the site, at the very least, once per week. Inactivity will result in banishment.

2) No racist/derogatory comments towards other team members. No racist comments, period, actually.

3) Have fun.

4) If in doubt, follow the rules of MMAPlayground which can be found here:
MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

4b) Violation of MMAPlayground rules will result in your immediate dismissal from Team Sure Shot. No exceptions.

Post #18   7/22/08 11:07:53PM   

npayant

I've gained some weight...

npayant Avatar

Career:1,859-934
Chips:

Posted by CowPie

Warroom Warriors also have a requirement of using unicorns to slay dragons for atleast 2 years and a member of any drama club.

Count me in!!! I want to be on the War Room Warriors team!!!

Post #19   7/22/08 11:12:38PM   

titlefight

Learning to Sprawl

titlefight Avatar

Career:1,481-869
Chips:

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

I guess you could say it was tough to get on CPT last season as they cherry picked only the top/best players in points/earnings.

Link

Yes, i never implied that CPT broke any type of rule.....just simply stated that maybe CPT could be included on this list of strictness due to the fact that CPT cherry picked only the very best in points and bankroll all season and then cut players that didn't "keep up".

Im not making any judgment.

By the way.......did you guys gain some weight?

Last edited 7/22/08 11:16PM server time by titlefight
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   7/22/08 11:12:55PM   

guido

Learning to Sprawl

guido Avatar

Career:931-503
Chips:
So I would have to log in at least once a week and when I did log in, I wouldn't be allowed to be racist and inflammatory??? To hell with that nonsense!!!

Post #21   7/22/08 11:16:09PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by guido

So I would have to log in at least once a week and when I did log in, I wouldn't be allowed to be racist and inflammatory??? To hell with that nonsense!!!

Exactly. We're pretty hardcore.

Post #22   7/22/08 11:18:49PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Team Sure Shot doesn't require a certain record or bankroll to join, but once you're on the team, you're expected to abide by the following rules:

1) Always make your picks. If you fail to make your picks for 2 consecutive events, I'll put it to a vote amongst team members to see if you should be booted or given another chance. Failure to make picks for 3 consecutive events will result in your removal from the Team (without a vote). Not to be a dick, but that's the main reason we're all here and if you're not going to participate, I see no reason for you to be here, personally.

1b.) Additionally, if you're inactive (fail to login) for a period of 10 or more days, you run the risk of being removed from Team Sure Shot without warning. If you're a part of the team, you're expected to participate in each event AND login to the site, at the very least, once per week. Inactivity will result in banishment.

2) No racist/derogatory comments towards other team members. No racist comments, period, actually.

3) Have fun.

MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

4b) Violation of MMAPlayground rules will result in your immediate dismissal from Team Sure Shot. No exceptions.

Not much fun or rock and roll there.........

At least thats what I heard

Post #23   7/22/08 11:20:18PM   

titlefight

Learning to Sprawl

titlefight Avatar

Career:1,481-869
Chips:

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by emfleek

3) Have fun.

MMAPLAYGROUND RULES

Not much fun or rock and roll there.........

At least thats what I heard

What part of Wa are you from?

Post #24   7/22/08 11:22:08PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:
Oh well...current members seem to be happy. If someone's unhappy, they're more than welcome to leave.

Post #25   7/22/08 11:22:57PM   

npayant

I've gained some weight...

npayant Avatar

Career:1,859-934
Chips:

Posted by npayant

Posted by CowPie

Count me in!!! I want to be on the War Room Warriors team!!!

I guess I just realized I've never posted on the Sherdog forums. That could be an issue as it sounds...

Post #26   7/22/08 11:27:05PM   

MrMean

Banned From Forums

MrMean Avatar

Career:183-100
Chips:
War room warriors LOL LOL LOL I refuse to have a unicorn Icon

Post #27   7/22/08 11:37:55PM   

wrestler189

MMA Regular

wrestler189 Avatar

Career:1,783-987
Chips:

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

What he said

Last edited 7/23/08 12:44AM server time by wrestler189
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #28   7/23/08 12:08:52AM   

Basshandsome

Standup Guy

Basshandsome Avatar

Career:2,634-1,453
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by titlefight

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

Yes, i never implied that CPT broke any type of rule.....just simply stated that maybe CPT could be included on this list of strictness due to the fact that CPT cherry picked only the very best in points and bankroll all season and then cut players that didn't "keep up".

Im not making any judgment.

By the way.......did you guys gain some weight?

Yea, we thought it would be fun to win all the divisions but that’s just us. The link was for you… you know regarding the forum code of conduct. Check out #7, believe it or not it is true.

By the way...Where have you guys been since Season 1?

Never play leap frog with a Unicorn

Post #29   7/23/08 12:13:02AM   

Basshandsome

Standup Guy

Basshandsome Avatar

Career:2,634-1,453
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Basshandsome

Posted by titlefight

*carries on*

Link

What he said

I wouldnt exactly call CPT a TEAM...picking up top pickers and using them for their previous performance, is well...not a team

I see you guys decided to run away instead of trying to compete with us under the fair rules. Thats understandable considering who we have...including the BEST picker (b-goetz) and many many other top performers

This is coming from the guy who has a picture in his profile of him and his friends (Or is it just 4 randoms?) pointing at a guy’s crotch in his underwear. Plus the purple unicorn Av.

Post #30   7/23/08 12:21:57AM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3