Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Final Thoughts on Affliction

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

copcopps

Manly Midget

copcopps Avatar

Career:1,398-962
Chips:
Megadeth was mainly for the people that were at the arena not for the people watching the PPV FYI.

Post #31   7/26/08 1:46:25PM   

Webbie

MMA Sensei

Webbie Avatar

Career:155-103
Chips:
To be honest, I can't understand why some people hated the PPV so passionately. For sure there's a lot of room for improvement, but when it comes down to the fights, it was an excellent card. I was hooked from the beginning to the end.

Mike Pyle's performance in the first fight was a great way to kick off the night. The Nogueira/Dewees fight followed it up nicely. Mark Hominick looked impressive against Savant Young. Barnett had a nasty KO. Arlovski/Rothwell was a great fight. And of course, Fedor/Sylvia wrapped everything up perfectly.

There may have been plenty of technical difficulties, and Jay Glazer and Frank Trigg's commentary may have been hard to bear at times, but all in all it was a great night of action.

I'm genuinely excited to see what Affliction comes up with next when Fedor meets Arlovski.

Post #32   7/26/08 7:01:10PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3