Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MATT LINDLAND: FIGHTER, PROMOTER, POLITICIAN?

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,792-1,044
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Matt Lindland is one of the most respected middleweight fighters in the world. He’s defeated top competitors such as Carlos Newton, Jeremy Horn, Travis Lutter and Phil Baroni. He’s been out of action for over a year, but he will make his return the ring on July 21 in Affliction’s debut show. He will be taking on a well-rounded fighter in Fabio Negao.

“I'm excited to get in the ring,” said Lindland recently on MMAWeekly Radio. Even though he has not fought for a while, he is very confident going into this fight. “His name is Fabio. What else is there to say? There is no way I'm losing to a guy named Fabio. I don't know what else we got to talk about. If I had a name like that, I would hate my parents for doing that.”

LINK

Post #1   7/19/08 6:34:15AM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,853-1,062
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Matt Lindland is one of the most respected middleweight fighters in the world. He’s defeated top competitors such as Carlos Newton, Jeremy Horn, Travis Lutter and Phil Baroni. He’s been out of action for over a year, but he will make his return the ring on July 21 in Affliction’s debut show. He will be taking on a well-rounded fighter in Fabio Negao.

“I'm excited to get in the ring,” said Lindland recently on MMAWeekly Radio. Even though he has not fought for a while, he is very confident going into this fight. “His name is Fabio. What else is there to say? There is no way I'm losing to a guy named Fabio. I don't know what else we got to talk about. If I had a name like that, I would hate my parents for doing that.”

LINK

they need to do some proofreading at mmaweekly... unless they changed the card to Monday.

Post #2   7/19/08 7:37:46AM   

Sam_Rothstein

Belt Contender

Sam_Rothstein Avatar

Career:950-555
Chips:
Lindland would get my vote anyday of the week!

Post #3   7/19/08 8:13:29AM