Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rampage arrested in California, Dana White posting his bail (Official story from Yahoo!)

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

4u2nv

Standup Guy

4u2nv Avatar

Career:705-497
Chips:
what a mistake.... a mistake that may cost him his carrer, family and fans. Next step for him is to drop out the UFC and go fight in Japan. Such a stupid stupid mistake.

Epic Fail for Rampage... and i was one of his fans.

Post #31   7/16/08 9:13:39AM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,281-856
Chips:

Posted by RNC

Rampage may have a temper but he's not stupid.

Are you serious?

What he did weren't the actions of a stupid person?

Post #32   7/16/08 9:44:39AM   

Pyrenus

MMA Regular

Pyrenus Avatar

Career:430-263
Camp: Team World Class
Chips:
I bet no one messes with him in prison.

Post #33   7/16/08 9:52:32AM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,473-1,157
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:
Maybe this was a way of getting publicity to boost the PPV when he fights Forrest.

Post #34   7/16/08 11:12:14AM   

kaduey

In Full Mount

kaduey Avatar

Career:1,537-829
Chips:

Posted by imanidiot777

He's doing his best Jesse Taylor imitation.

Don't compare hit and runs to pissing and humiliating yourself.

Post #35   7/16/08 11:17:15AM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:

Posted by moob

This is ridiculous I agree what Rampage did was misguided and not the brightest thing but to say he is stupid is a stupid statement. He made a bad call which is going to cost the sport yes but he also is human. He made a mistake and I'm sure he freaked out. Don't tell me at the spur of the moment none of us could do the exact same thing.

Rampage made a mistake but to call him stupid is very disrespectful. He freaked out. Clearly it wasn't the best option but if he could go back I'm sure he would change what he did. He freaked out he's human jeesh I understand it was a horrible lack of judgment but to call him stupid.....I just wish you would say that to his face....because you wouldn't. I don't think you can call a guy stupid who made a mistake as thats what it was a mistake.

Post #36   7/16/08 11:36:58AM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
You don't to be dumb to do something stupid. Everyone has done something stupid. This is pretty extreme but who knows what all was going on....I don't.

Post #37   7/16/08 11:42:34AM   

sambaker425

Learning to Sprawl

sambaker425 Avatar

Career:403-353
Chips:
LISTEN TO RAMPAGE THE DAY BEFORE HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE RAMPAGE WE ALL LOVE. THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING GOING ON IN HIS HEAD YESTERDAY. THATS NOT THE REAL RAMPAGE
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1670053929

Post #38   7/16/08 12:30:31PM   

DaMaGeInC

MMA Regular

DaMaGeInC Avatar

Career:1,216-800
Camp: Team Topaz
Chips:
damnit Rampage what a mistake i hope he doesnt get into alot of trouble but it doesnt look good. at least its not all over espn right now.

Post #39   7/16/08 12:37:14PM   

The_Italian_Stallion

Standup Guy

The_Italian_Stallion Avatar

Career:588-346
Camp: Ultimate
Chips:
I feel bad for this guy... really bad.

I mean this is as rock bottom as you can get while being a rich famous fighter. The guy just lost his first fight in 3 years, he blew a big win streak, AND lost his title all in one night... and then this.

Well it's his own fault... it sucks though.

Post #40   7/16/08 12:42:24PM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,473-1,157
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:

Posted by sambaker425

LISTEN TO RAMPAGE THE DAY BEFORE HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE RAMPAGE WE ALL LOVE. THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING GOING ON IN HIS HEAD YESTERDAY. THATS NOT THE REAL RAMPAGE

He seemed depressed or something. But no offense I would be dreppresed losing to Forrest.

Post #41   7/16/08 12:56:16PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:

Posted by Darnok

Posted by sambaker425

He seemed depressed or something. But no offense I would be dreppresed losing to Forrest.

Im sure Forrest would probably whoop your ass so id keep those coments to yourself.....

Post #42   7/16/08 1:01:38PM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
"This is ridiculous I agree what Rampage did was misguided and not the brightest thing but to say he is stupid is a stupid statement. He made a bad call which is going to cost the sport yes but he also is human. He made a mistake and I'm sure he freaked out. Don't tell me at the spur of the moment none of us could do the exact same thing. "

He's driving onto sidewalks, smashing into other cars, leading the police in a chase on a bare rim tire. That's way beyond misguided. That is plain stupidity and someone could have been seriously injured...or worse yet killed. I can only speak for myself but I would never do anything remotely like that. Never. Maybe some people with some major anger management issues would but 99.9% of the population wouldn't I'd wager.

He's lucky he's going to have some people behind him who have a lot of money because he'll need it considering all the civil suits he'll be facing.

I like Rampage, but it's pretty disconcerting that he can fly off the handle like that. It begs the question what he's capable of if. In a spout of rage could he kill someone? It might be an unfair question but it's the types of questions he'll be facing.

I have to say, I've lost some respect for Rampage, though I hope he can pull hmself together.

Post #43   7/16/08 1:09:46PM   

O-Guns

Learning to Sprawl

O-Guns Avatar

Career:539-375
Chips:
Wow! Bad for the sports image for sure. But what did you expect...... Ghetto will be Ghetto!!!

Man~ and you guys where hard on Mac Danzig on the Forrest/Rampage quote

"You know, Forrest trained hard for this fight and it showed. He was training in the gym everyday, not running around with a chain around his neck, telling people he's a thug."

Mac saw something in rampage....... what do they say? A picture is worth a thousand words"........

Post #44   7/16/08 1:19:53PM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,281-856
Chips:

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by moob

This is ridiculous I agree what Rampage did was misguided and not the brightest thing but to say he is stupid is a stupid statement. He made a bad call which is going to cost the sport yes but he also is human. He made a mistake and I'm sure he freaked out. Don't tell me at the spur of the moment none of us could do the exact same thing.

Rampage made a mistake but to call him stupid is very disrespectful. He freaked out. Clearly it wasn't the best option but if he could go back I'm sure he would change what he did. He freaked out he's human jeesh I understand it was a horrible lack of judgment but to call him stupid.....I just wish you would say that to his face....because you wouldn't. I don't think you can call a guy stupid who made a mistake as thats what it was a mistake.

How many stupids can you get into one ridiculous tirade?

The guy is driving like a maniac, crashing into cars, endangering others lifes whilst trying to evade the police in a giant truck with his image emblazoned all over it - and you reckon that's not stupid?

I like rampage as a fighter, but what he did was stupid - argue over the semantics of it for as long as you wish, but there's really no other more appropriate word to describe his actions.

Post #45   7/16/08 1:28:37PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4