Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nate Diaz and Clay Guida bouts to co-headline UFC Fight Night 15

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
September's UFC Fight Night 15 event will feature co-main events with past winners of "The Ultimate Fighter."

A fight between season-six winner Mac Danzig (18-4-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and opponent Clay Guida (23-9 MMA, 3-3 UFC) will be followed by the night's final bout between season-five winner Nate Diaz (9-2 MMA, 4-0 UFC) and Josh Neer (24-6-1 MMA, 3-3 UFC).

The Sept. 17 event takes place at the Omaha Civic Auditorium in Omaha, Neb., and the main card airs on Spike TV. The UFC recently announced the night's five televised bouts.

Spike TV Vice President David Schwarz today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that rather than a single main event, the two bouts will be billed as co-main events. (Spike TV often features notable "TUF" alumni in UFC Fight Night and The Ultimate Fighter Finale events.)

Much like the other Spike TV events this year, UFC Fight Night 15's fight card features some solid match-ups. UFC.com recently released the following televised main card (all previously reported here at MMAjunkie.com):
Nate Diaz vs. Josh Neer
Mac Danzig vs. Clay Guida
Houston Alexander vs. Eric Schafer
Alan Belcher vs. Ed Herman
Kyle Bradley vs. Joe Lauzon

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   7/14/08 5:50:44PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
Pretty good card...The fact it is free doesnt hurt much either.

Post #2   7/14/08 6:45:16PM   

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

im actually looking forward to every main card fight....i think its another solid fight night by the ufc

Post #3   7/14/08 7:52:18PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

im actually looking forward to every main card fight....i think its another solid fight night by the ufc

For Real

Guida,Alexander,Lauzon and Diaz always seem to put on entertaining fights.

Post #4   7/14/08 8:09:25PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Danzig and Guida will be a FOTY candidate for sure! I don't think it will go to a decision. Probably a Guida round 2 TKO. I will love every minute heading up to it, though!

Post #5   7/14/08 11:03:56PM