Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tito Ortiz To Re-Sign With UFC?

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

MrPayPerView

Learning to Sprawl

MrPayPerView Avatar

Career:700-437
Chips:
Tito is done he should just start promoting because that is what he is good at. Give me some quality wins that Tito has recently ..................................Oh thats right he has none.

Post #16   7/9/08 5:59:49PM   

kaduey

In Full Mount

kaduey Avatar

Career:1,537-829
Chips:

Posted by thesteven5918

k i kno i might get shit but tito is still my fvorite fighter... he lost by cards to rashad but only because he grabed the fence and was taken down in last 10 sec. in that fight... its kinda hard to best a guy who is running the whole fight (MACHIDA!!!!!)... now dont get it twisted i know tito will probably never be a champion in the UFC and ive made peace with that but ppl need to give him the credit that is due to him...

Give me a break! Tito did nothing to Machida in their fight. He got worked plain and simple. Quit making excuses for a guy who cares nothing for the sport and only about promoting himself. Tito is done in the UFC and any logical person who enjoys watching top tier, exciting mma fights should not want him back in the UFC. TITO!!!

Post #17   7/9/08 6:05:59PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:
OOPS.....After all his bitching about fighter pay he probably finally realized that the UFC is going to pay him the most........what a snatch face.....

Post #18   7/9/08 6:46:54PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
I said this before the Machida fight.

Tito Ortiz is not going anywhere! No matter how much him and Dana hate each other, THEY NEED EACH OTHER! Without the UFC, Tito would not be near as big. I mean how far do you think EliteXC or Affliction can keep promoting a fighter who's 0-2-1 in their last 3 outside their organization as a main event guy? And as much as Dana hates him, their are still lots of Tito fans who would still root hardcore for him since they still feel for him and think he can be champ since they will use the "Machida ran" excuse. And so will Tito when they interview him for their next fight.

Once Rashad loses to Chuck, I smell Tito/Rashad 2 late in 08, or early 09!!

Last edited 7/9/08 7:23PM server time by Natedawgtham
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   7/9/08 7:22:29PM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:

Posted by chubbud22

This would not suprise me at all; Tito and the UFC would do anything to sell tickets and by bringing up that his contract was up after his last fight sold a lot of tickets

I Love the look of the avatar, a bit hard too read, ill send u another

as for Tito, thats AWESOME!!! Tito vs Soko or even Rampage would be friggin sick! Tito Wandy rematch? There are so many possibilities.

Imagine A Silva fights him after he demolishes Irvin. There would be as Goldberg says
FIREWORKS!

Post #20   7/9/08 8:07:39PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:3,072-1,682
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Tito could be Light-Heavyweight Champion again.

Post #21   7/9/08 8:28:19PM   

WAR_RANDLEMAN

Learning to Sprawl

WAR_RANDLEMAN Avatar

Career:1,739-1,082
Camp: THE NATION OF DOMINATION
Chips:
I don't think Tito ever evolved enough. I mean it would be fine to see him in the UFC again but I doubt he's going to be champion again.

Post #22   7/9/08 8:32:48PM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:

Posted by WAR_RANDLEMAN

I don't think Tito ever evolved enough. I mean it would be fine to see him in the UFC again but I doubt he's going to be champion again.

rather ironic since your name is war randleman

Last edited 7/9/08 9:23PM server time by andersondasilva

Post #23   7/9/08 9:22:49PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
I dont like him that much but he needs to come back.

Post #24   7/9/08 9:31:22PM   

joshryanshepherd

BANNED

joshryanshepherd Avatar

Career:217-147
Chips:

Posted by kaskd

Posted by joshryanshepherd

I remember a day when Tito was my Favorite fighter, he was coming off the Cote win, the Vitor win, both the Shamrock wins and then the Forrest win. I was positive he was gonna beat Chuck and once again claim the Light heavy weight championship. but he didn't . but i was very proud of him because he did show a lot of effort in that fight and he even Won a round . but then he goes and has a draw with Rashad, someone he should have submitted and then goes and loses to Machida. i admire his will to only fight top guys but he just needs to focus on fighting and nothing else. he would do great if he trained at Xtreme Couture for awhile because their are a few great 205 guys for him to work out with...

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he only draw because he grabbed a fence? A draw is a draw, but i still think he won in my mind. He ain't top tier anymore, but i would love to see him back. Hopefully doing a little less interviews this time.

yeah man "if ya aint cheatin' ya aint tryin' "

Fox Hound- The Patriots of the Playground!

#1 in points-1st season
#1 in points- 2nd season
#1 in points- 3rd season
#1 in points- 4th season
#1 in points- 5th season

aswell as #1 in Wagers and the entire Secondary league...

Post #25   7/9/08 10:08:35PM   

DiabloFreak56

Standup Guy

DiabloFreak56 Avatar

Career:866-586
Chips:

Posted by Bowen50

i think there are some good potential match ups for Tito. I'd like to see him fight Sokodjou, Jardine, Bonnar, and Houston. I don't think Tito is anywhere near Wanderlei's skill level these days so i wouldn't wanna see that, eh maybe just for a good laugh haha. I think a fight with Sokodjou would be pretty awesome. Lets see what happens.

i dont know about soko i think soko would run right through him and over power tito... but i think bonnar tito would be a good fight to watch

Post #26   7/9/08 10:20:19PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by tepid55

Tito could be Light-Heavyweight Champion again.

maybe in elitexc. i don't see him beating any of the top 5 guys in the LHW division in the UFC

Post #27   7/9/08 10:26:58PM   

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
You know what I really hope he stays in the UFC I don't want to see him anywhere else

Last edited 7/9/08 11:01PM server time by porch28

Post #28   7/9/08 11:00:32PM   

RNC

In Full Mount

RNC Avatar

Career:312-149
Chips:
I would like to see Tito fight in the UFC again. He has the potential to be at the top of the LHW division and I like the guy. But if he does come back, I don't want to hear any bitching going on between him and Dana. Then we all would really know it was for publicity.

Tito is a huge draw though, and I wouldn't be suprised if the UFC re-signed him.

Post #29   7/9/08 11:17:18PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Career:815-456
Chips:

Posted by nickcuc547

i wouldn't mind seeing tito back, there are still plenty of good fights left for him, for starters i would like to see a wandy rematch, and he could beat almost anybody in the top 10, he even owns a win over the ufc lightheavyweight champion.

I am glad he will be back in the UFC, but mainly to see he get owned by the up and comers.

I have to strongly disagree that he could beat the top 10, when was the last time Tito finished a fight(not against a fighter with the last name of an Irish Emblem)? The forrest fight was a few years back and he still almost lost it to Forrest, he is not dangerous he is the most renowned lay n prayer in MMA. How is he going to finish a fight? submission? standing KO? and his dangerous ground and pound was shown wanting by Rashad, Forrest and he was taken down by Machida!? He only looks good against Shamrock.

I am not saying I do not want to watch him fight, but I do not think he can contend anymore or talk like he is the best.

Post #30   7/9/08 11:52:03PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3