Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 68: Sylvia Heavily Favored in Couture’s Return

Print  
Posted By Message

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
The mixed martial arts world will be focused on the return of Randy Couture this Saturday. But his opponent thinks people may be focusing on the wrong guy.

LINK

Post #1   3/1/07 12:08:18AM   

LB_KIDD

Learning to Sprawl

LB_KIDD Avatar

Career:312-259
Camp: LB_BLUNTERS
Chips:
Randy is the champ he lost to chuck because he couldnt take him down. With no doubt in my mind, he will be able to take Tim down and finish him off like he does best.

Last edited 3/1/07 2:12AM server time by LB_KIDD
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   3/1/07 2:11:16AM   

TVDog

Learning to Sprawl

TVDog Avatar

Career:140-77
Camp: Lethal Wrestling
Chips:
I don't understand why Sylvia is favored so heavily in this fight. Couture seems to have a good game plan to counter Tim's style. If there's anyone in the UFC's Heavyweight division other than CroCop that can take out Tim Sylvia, it's Randy Couture.

It's going ot be an interesting fight, but I think Randy's got the drop on Tim.

Post #3   3/1/07 7:22:30PM   

captamerica_74

Learning to Sprawl

captamerica_74 Avatar

Career:62-27
Chips:
Man, I am having flash backs to UFC 43 when it was Couture vs. Liddell. Even in UFC 44 Couture was the underdog to Tito Ortiz. I think he has a solid plan, and is one of the few fighters out there who has the ability to impose his will on his opponents. I have to say, I am pulling for the Natural, just to see it happen again.

Post #4   3/1/07 9:54:22PM