Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Another clue to how great Machida is

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

MoJoy

Banned again

Career:93-38
Chips:
I Love these Machida basher, sarcasm, they probably are the same people who love giving money to watch Chuck and Tito. Chuck is a counter puncher who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less active, Machida is incredibly active, and Tito is one of the most boring fighters. When was the last time Chuck knocked anybody out? Babalu, and I think that terrible gameplan Babalu had was a lot to do with it. Forrest had a yawner against Hector Ramiriz. Those Griffin Bonner bouts where nothing special. It was two guys who cant knock anybody out punching each other in the face, so what. Jardine, not very exciting. That Chuck Jardine fight was boring, Ive never seen Machida in anythign like that. Go watch the Tito fight, Machida beat him, and almost knocked him into next century at the end of the round. I dont think hes ever lost a round in the ufc. That is ******* amazing. Machida is a honarable,humble, and talented fighter. Its only a matter of if you get it. Get me.

Post #31   7/10/08 11:18:02PM   

Purge

Standup Guy

Purge Avatar

Career:562-312
Chips:

Posted by MoJoy

I Love these Machida basher, sarcasm, they probably are the same people who love giving money to watch Chuck and Tito. Chuck is a counter puncher who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less active, Machida is incredibly active, and Tito is one of the most boring fighters. When was the last time Chuck knocked anybody out? Babalu, and I think that terrible gameplan Babalu had was a lot to do with it. Forrest had a yawner against Hector Ramiriz. Those Griffin Bonner bouts where nothing special. It was two guys who cant knock anybody out punching each other in the face, so what. Jardine, not very exciting. That Chuck Jardine fight was boring, Ive never seen Machida in anythign like that. Go watch the Tito fight, Machida beat him, and almost knocked him into next century at the end of the round. I dont think hes ever lost a round in the ufc. That is ******* amazing. Machida is a honarable,humble, and talented fighter. Its only a matter of if you get it. Get me.

Post #32   7/11/08 5:05:10PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by MoJoy
Chuck is a counter puncher who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less active,

yet Chuck can finish a fight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more easily....i would call that skill

Post #33   7/11/08 5:27:27PM   

fonduktoe

In Full Mount

fonduktoe Avatar

Career:1,567-967
Camp: The Tokyo Bacon Wolves
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by MoJoy
Chuck is a counter puncher who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less active,

yet Chuck can finish a fight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more easily....i would call that skill

Post #34   7/11/08 7:10:00PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:

Posted by MoJoy

Just for the record, chucks last knockout win was against Tito, not Babalu. But if your going to bring that up, id like to extend the same question about machida, last i checked his last k.o was 7 fights ago against a can

Post #35   7/11/08 8:00:39PM   

MoJoy

Banned again

Chips:
You dont understand the difference between a KO and TKO? Thank you bringing that up. You wanna talk reality. Chuck has not knocked anybody out since Babalu, and Lyoto can strike you in much more ways than Chuck can. Lyoto rocked Tito harder than Chuck EVER did in two fights. And Lyoto came closest to TRULY knocking out Tito. First of all, in the first fight, Tito was totally poked in they eye and that's when a standing TKO happened. In the next fight Tito BEAT Chuck in the second, and Chuck got a sitting TKO, after punching him a bunch. Machida landed a beautiful flying knee, than slammed Tito better than Randy ever did. And was landing better strikes on Tito as the round ended. If it is seconds longer, Tito is finished. Tell things as they are. What Machida did was a million times more impressive. Easily.

Post #36   7/12/08 2:04:17PM   

tomsmith17381

MMA Regular

Career:4-7
Chips:
i never had a problem with machida but with all the nut hugging going on i now dislike him for that reason only

Post #37   7/12/08 2:09:53PM   

fonduktoe

In Full Mount

fonduktoe Avatar

Career:1,567-967
Camp: The Tokyo Bacon Wolves
Chips:

Posted by MoJoy

You dont understand the difference between a KO and TKO? Thank you bringing that up. You wanna talk reality. Chuck has not knocked anybody out since Babalu, and Lyoto can strike you in much more ways than Chuck can. Lyoto rocked Tito harder than Chuck EVER did in two fights. And Lyoto came closest to TRULY knocking out Tito. First of all, in the first fight, Tito was totally poked in they eye and that's when a standing TKO happened. In the next fight Tito BEAT Chuck in the second, and Chuck got a sitting TKO, after punching him a bunch. Machida landed a beautiful flying knee, than slammed Tito better than Randy ever did. And was landing better strikes on Tito as the round ended. If it is seconds longer, Tito is finished. Tell things as they are. What Machida did was a million times more impressive. Easily.

sorry but this pic is just too appropriate here to have it used only once

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #38   7/12/08 4:37:23PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MoJoy

wow Tito was never in the entire fight with Machida about to go unconscious. He wasnt defending himself enough(TKO) but he wasnt going out at all(KO) so i ask you do you know what the difference is between a ko and tko?

You wanna talk reality? Machida wouldnt survive for one fight in K1.

Please remove Machida from inside of you.

Post #39   7/12/08 6:31:25PM   

MoJoy

Banned again

Chips:
Tito never took a round off Machida. He did it against Chuck. And Machida made Tito look sillier than Chuck ever did. And yes, if that first round is seconds longer, Tito is out. Go back and watch the fight. Tito was ****** up as the round came to a close. Theres different ways to dominate, and Machida dominated Ortiz.. Your saying Machida not lasting a round in k1 is out and out foolish. If he did that, he would adapt to it and be one of the best in that. And I think the more people see of Machida, they will come to realize he dont run. He beats people. And he does it in various ways.

Post #40   7/13/08 10:05:16AM   

VictimSix

MMA Regular

VictimSix Avatar

Career:89-62
Chips:

Posted by MoJoy

Yep beating an over the hill Tito who dosn't know how to fight a southpaw is very impressive. I like Michida and I really do enjoy his fighting style but ^ that post is so amazing it's retarted.

Last edited 7/13/08 12:51PM server time by VictimSix
Edit note/reason: Grammer

Post #41   7/13/08 12:50:54PM   

asterisk

MMA Regular

asterisk Avatar

Career:42-35
Chips:
MoJoy is the pen name for Ed Soares. I see no other explanation. I love vagina, but I'm not taking up bandwidth to let everyone know.

Post #42   7/13/08 1:47:35PM   

Shoppe

Learning to Sprawl

Career:682-352
Chips:
If you want to know how good Machida is, just look at his last opponent;

Tito before the fight: Beat the current champ despite being injured, good wrestler with good gnp, Machidas toughest opponent, has only been tko/ko'd by Liddell.

Tito after the fight: Overrated, old.

Point being, no matter who Machida beats, people will have excuses.

Post #43   7/13/08 3:26:01PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shoppe

Tito: one dimensional and shoots for takedowns from about 20 feet away and poor striking? The guy that caught Machida in a triangle and transitioned that into an armbar despite having subpar submission skills?

Good point. Machida = overrated

Post #44   7/13/08 5:19:23PM   

MoJoy

Banned again

Chips:

Posted by Shoppe

Tito before the fight: Beat the current champ despite being injured, good wrestler with good gnp, Machidas toughest opponent, has only been tko/ko'd by Liddell.

Tito after the fight: Overrated, old.

Point being, no matter who Machida beats, people will have excuses.

Smart Read

Post #45   7/13/08 10:21:06PM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4