Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Griffin and Rampage Comment On Their Fight

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Forrest Griffin may have stepped into UFC 86 as an underdog to defending champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson on Saturday night, but he left with his opponent’s respect and the Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight title around his waist.

Griffin worked a picture perfect gameplan, peppering the champion with punches and leg kicks, keeping him off balance on his way to a unanimous decision victory. Despite a great effort and being the new 205lb king, Griffin still felt critical of his performance following the bout.

LINK

Last edited 7/7/08 4:12PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: All Capital Letters

Post #1   7/7/08 2:00:43PM   

MoneyMatt420

Learning to Sprawl

Career:1,064-745
Chips:
That fight was a truly epic fight with forrest rocked and rampage hurt, yet they both slugged it out til the end. Both have hearts of a champion. i was even more impressed with both fighters after the fight. I do believe forrest could of did a lil more cuz of rampage's hurt leg but wow does rampage have sum power so i could see the reason for caution there. but hell forrest did what it took to get my payout so i cant complain. He even got me the prop bet for the win with going the distance. IM LOVIN IT!!!

Post #2   7/7/08 2:12:24PM