Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Perfect timing!

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAFever

Learning to Sprawl

MMAFever Avatar

Career:142-74
Chips:

Hello everyone, I am Greg Clark from Canada and I noticed quite a few of us here already and I am a self admitted MMA fan with serious MMA Fever.

I have a non-commercial blog that is devoted to the sport of MMA written for fans by a fan and I have already posted fight predictions for UFC Fight Night 8.

Too bad that wasn't part of the fantasy camp.

Anyway, i'll have my fight predictions for UFC 67 very soon so don't cheat!

By the way, i checked the Events Stats Page and noticed in the Picks Overview that I am in the right place with very smart people who stay connected to MMA 'cause it looks like we are all picking similar winners.

I picked Scott Smith 'cause he rocked Pete 'Drago' Sell with one punch... I know Cote is Canadian but let's not go overboard with his over hyped under delivered career IMHO.

Glad to be here and if you want to check out my blog, feel free:

MMA Fever - Are you down with the sickness?

Greg Clark

Post #1   1/19/07 2:08:39PM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
Very nice site mate, i've added that to my favourites, thanks.

Welcome also, good luck with your picks.

Post #2   1/19/07 4:10:31PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Welcome. Enjoy the site. The more websites/blogs about MMA the better. going mainstream baby.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   1/19/07 4:18:14PM   

MMAFever

Learning to Sprawl

MMAFever Avatar

Career:142-74
Chips:
Thanks,

I've added a bunch of cool vids today and hope to keep this going for a long time.

MMA Fever

Greg

Post #4   1/19/07 8:14:06PM