Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

THe only rematch Rampage should get is.....

Print  
Posted By Message

Styles

Standup Guy

Styles Avatar

Career:373-223
Chips:
Wandy Silva. I suspect that UFC will sign that fight and promote the hell out of it. Winner of Rampage/Silva fights winner of Evans/Liddell and possibly have a Rampage/Liddell 3 while Mach fights Forrest for the title next... Just my opinion but that is how I see it working out.

Post #1   7/6/08 2:13:33PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
Shogun could be good too, either one i'd be happy with.

Post #2   7/6/08 2:17:25PM   

MFOTHER

In Full Mount

MFOTHER Avatar

Career:1,027-563
Chips:

Posted by Styles

Wandy Silva. I suspect that UFC will sign that fight and promote the hell out of it. Winner of Rampage/Silva fights winner of Evans/Liddell and possibly have a Rampage/Liddell 3 while Mach fights Forrest for the title next... Just my opinion but that is how I see it working out.

that'd be a fair plan....if you dont think page deserves the first shot.

the problem is chuck or page (or prolly wanderlei) dont want the machida fight (i think he'd win againts forrest)

i doubt forrest wants the fight either, but as champ, he doesnt get much choice.

My thing is . the ufc and dana love chuck so much, i bet they want him to fight for the title once more. I havnt heard him say he wants to quit anytime soon, but imo hes got 3 or 4 big ones left in him. From the UFC' perspective, having him fight rashad, would in their eyes be deserving of a shot, market the hell out of griffen liddell (coach v student etc.) if he wins, let him retire as champ, or they set up liddell page III, or liddell wand II for the strap...............but if this happens..they are TOTALLY screwing lyoto

Post #3   7/6/08 2:21:21PM   

aaa9erh8er

Belt Contender

aaa9erh8er Avatar

Career:330-217
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
i think machida will get the next shot(imo he should beat one more guy before he deserves it,) but i have a question all these talk about whos in contention i think you all are missing a akey name keith jardine now im not saying im a fan but he has had a lot of good wins and he got beat by wandy whos is mother fuckn wandy you cant really take that a throw him out of contention besides he holds a win over the champ. i dont no its just a really interesting div to say the least just think about it

Post #4   7/6/08 2:37:01PM   

MFOTHER

In Full Mount

MFOTHER Avatar

Career:1,027-563
Chips:
jardine is out of contention for now imo........he's 3/3 in his last 6

yes the three wins were to names Wilson Gouveia/chuck/forrest
he lost to bonnar and housten alexander before wanderlei........

if he would hav won against wanderlei, sure hed be in contention (to huge wins back to back) but getting raped 1st round , wont put him towards the top in such a stacked division....

im real curious who he gets next btw.......

Post #5   7/6/08 2:43:28PM   

Purge

Standup Guy

Purge Avatar

Career:562-312
Chips:
Liddell will come out of this the loser, I don't see him beating Wanderlei again and there's no way in hell he's beating Rampage.

Post #6   7/6/08 3:20:19PM   

joshryanshepherd

BANNED

joshryanshepherd Avatar

Career:217-147
Chips:

Posted by Styles

and while all of this is happening lyoto fights Forrest for the title (im not one of lyotos fans but it makes more sense for him to get a shot)

Fox Hound- The Patriots of the Playground!

#1 in points-1st season
#1 in points- 2nd season
#1 in points- 3rd season
#1 in points- 4th season
#1 in points- 5th season

aswell as #1 in Wagers and the entire Secondary league...

Post #7   7/6/08 3:32:30PM   

Devastator

Learning to Sprawl

Devastator Avatar

Career:713-620
Chips:
Rampage only had three fight contract with UFC. His contract is over, the rumor is Rampage is moving over to Affliction.

Post #8   7/6/08 5:11:48PM   

hails

MMA Regular

hails Avatar

Career:400-274
Camp: Team Bushido
Chips:
Could we please have the source!!!

Hasn't Rampage already made that mistake!!! Joining a lame org!!!

Post #9   7/6/08 9:20:17PM   

stock

Banned

Career:409-235
Chips:
As long as Machida gets the next title shot and the winner of Liddell/Evans gets the next shot after that I don't really care who Rampage fights.
I am pissed at Rampage for not coming out like the animal he said he would. All the talk about the fight only lasting a couple of rounds, and then he just stands around for 4 rounds and takes jabs and leg kicks, without ever putting the heat on Forrest.

Last edited 7/7/08 11:39AM server time by stock
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   7/7/08 11:39:28AM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,318-1,284
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Devastator

Rampage only had three fight contract with UFC. His contract is over, the rumor is Rampage is moving over to Affliction.

You're going to make a lot of enemies unless you post a source.

Post #11   7/7/08 12:21:35PM