Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Judging PRIDE 33 ( A good article)

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

UFC 68 is this weekend, so I'll try to spend more attention on that event, but really, what happened on Saturday night was truly monumental.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/28/07 4:39:52PM   

cjandnw

Learning to Sprawl

cjandnw Avatar

Career:216-143
Camp: The finishers
Chips:
We all thought that Pride 33 was the best MMA PPV we have ever seen. We've been watching for some 5 years now.

Post #2   2/28/07 4:57:32PM   

LB_KIDD

Learning to Sprawl

LB_KIDD Avatar

Career:312-259
Camp: LB_BLUNTERS
Chips:
Great Pride, Upset after Upset. Truly amazed by Nick Diaz and Dan Henderson. Frank Trigg is still the man, fighting and comentating in the same night, a true sport enthusiest. By far one of the best Pride's yet.

Post #3   3/1/07 2:18:08AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
truly a great pride but ufc 68 will be even better when randy wins the belt, franklin pulls out a win, as well as hughes even though i dont want him to win

Post #4   3/1/07 7:22:17AM