Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The tale of the Pitbull and The Giant

Print  
Posted By Message

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
There are a number of reasons not to miss the mega mixed martial arts extravaganza, "Affliction Banned," this July 19th at Honda Center in Anaheim, California - not least of which is the unbelievable main event - a dream match-up between heavyweight champs Fedor Emilianenko and Tim Sylvia.

LINK

Post #1   6/30/08 8:39:20PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Andrei is going to destroy Rothwell. Rothwell has struggled against lesser competition and how he won the fight with Big Country I seriously don't know!
Arlovski takes this with a vicious highlight real KO that I will reply over and over until the battery in my laptop runs out!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   6/30/08 10:54:18PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,600-1,654
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

He has heavy hands but without any of the speed that AA brings to the table...Highlight KO for AA.

Post #3   6/30/08 11:37:08PM   

Figsak

Barred From Forum

Figsak Avatar

Career:189-106
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Andrei is going to destroy Rothwell. Rothwell has struggled against lesser competition and how he won the fight with Big Country I seriously don't know!
Arlovski takes this with a vicious highlight real KO that I will reply over and over until the battery in my laptop runs out!

My point exactly. Rothwell won round 1, then almost had a 10-8 loss of round 2 and 3.

Big Country should be fighting Arlovski, not Rothwell.

Any1 here ever watch Rothwell talk? He sounds like a dork from Minnesota who's hobbies include watching WWF, Listening to Pantera (because it's the cool thing to do), and telling his mom to shut up when she asks him to make his bed.

Seriously, he's a good fighter, but he should get his voice box removed.

Post #4   7/1/08 2:29:44PM