Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ready or not: MMAmania.com exclusive interview with Josh Thomson

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
James Iannotti (MMAmania.com): What’s up, Josh? Heard there was some drama at the weigh-ins today. Did you have any problems hitting 155?

Josh Thomson: You know, the weight came right off. We had problems at the weigh-in with the scale. I don’t know what the hell their deal was. I checked my weight on the same scale probably like twenty minutes before they actually moved it up onto the desk, and I was right on with my underwear on. Then when I got up onto the scale and weighed in, I was a pound over, so I had to drop my drawers and step on. It just didn’t seem good, but then I broke right there, so it was good. I mean, as long as I make the weight the first time, we weren’t going have to leave anywhere to go cut weight.

James Iannotti (MMAmania.com): You and Gilbert are pretty good friends. What’s it going to be like fighting somebody you actually like?

Josh Thomson: I think we’re kind of over it now, you know? Weigh-ins have been done. We talked about the friendship and stuff throughout the training camp, so I think now we’re ready to just get it on. We know what reality is now. I think after seeing each other at weigh-ins and stuff, and it’s here now, so it’s like, just rest and go and just get it done and get it over with, and then just move on with the next chapter of our life, you know?

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   6/27/08 10:16:51AM