Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

are there any ufc fighters that you dislike now like?? and like now dislike??

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

BradDC

Learning to Sprawl

BradDC Avatar

Career:449-288
Chips:
didnt used to like and now like
leben
clementi
marquardt
nate diaz
sam stout

liked and now dont like
bisping
hughes

Last edited 6/27/08 10:18PM server time by BradDC
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   6/27/08 10:18:05PM   

StriderXero

Standup Guy

StriderXero Avatar

Career:88-80
Chips:
Guys I didn't like before
Matt Hughes- I liked him before TuF, then hated him, then liked him again. well not like him but respect him.

Georges St. Pierre- when i first seen him talk I thought he was imitating Jean Claude Van Dam, then I realized that was the way he talked......I felt stupid

Tito Ortiz- I didn't like him before, cus he just seemed like a punk, but then I realized that the guy is just immature. Same as Dana White. I dont think you can change those two.

Guys I liked but now dislike

Chuck Liddell- I cant explain what hapenned there, but man.....Rampage made me a fan of his after he KOd him. I was Like Finally!

Melvin Guillard- I liked him for about 2 minutes of TUF. Can you imagine? I liked the guy then disliked him within 2 minutes of showing him.

Guy I disliked and now Loathe

KJ Noons- I can't really explain this one. I disliked his name at first, then after that, it just went downhill from there.

Post #32   6/28/08 10:47:35AM   

MartinKillMcGill

MMA Regular

MartinKillMcGill Avatar

Career:285-170
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
I used to like Diego Sanchez but now hate him. I think its the stubid face he pulls as he enters.
I used to like kendel grove but now hate him
I wouldn't say i hated the axe murderer before but now i love him
I would probly ad brock lesner to this list to. I really thought that brock was going to be an over-confident prick when he came to the ufc but was really impressed with how well he took the defeat against mir and his post and pre match comments

Post #33   6/28/08 5:55:28PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3