Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

Print  
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,924-1,081
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
If all you are going to do iS complain , whine, argue, attack, pick fights , or anything similar in this forum DON'T POST HERE. Stay in your own camp threads and follow these rules. I am considering discontinuing this whole forum if this childish crap keeps up.
ADMIN

Last edited 6/25/08 6:58AM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #1   6/25/08 6:56:56AM   

holt8081

MMA Sensei

holt8081 Avatar

Career:604-346
Chips:
we are all here to have a good time and talk MMA

Post #2   6/25/08 9:59:07AM   

NebraskaUFCfan

Learning to Sprawl

Career:212-88
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

If all you are going to do iS complain , whine, argue, attack, pick fights , or anything similar in this forum DON'T POST HERE. Stay in your own camp threads and follow these rules. I am considering discontinuing this whole forum if this childish crap keeps up.
ADMIN

I, personally, do not see any problem with having rivalries between camps. However, the rules are the rules, so I must obey them.

Post #3   6/26/08 2:16:30PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:

Posted by NebraskaUFCfan

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

I, personally, do not see any problem with having rivalries between camps. However, the rules are the rules, so I must obey them.

Maybe we could add a War room were the 360 can pick on the other camps

Post #4   7/1/08 8:21:49PM   

bobbydoomocculta

Banned

bobbydoomocculta Avatar

Career:201-119
Chips:

My life wouldn't be complete without The 360 and The bobbleheads...

A friendly rivalry between camps is fun...

Last edited 7/2/08 9:25PM server time by bobbydoomocculta
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   7/2/08 9:24:12PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:
It never stays friendly , so its not allowed, that is my final ruling. So please all just avoid camp vs camp talk, squabbles, etc.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #6   7/3/08 9:59:56PM   

bobbydoomocculta

Banned

bobbydoomocculta Avatar

Career:201-119
Chips:
Is it allowed in the padded room??

Post #7   7/3/08 11:08:31PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Is it allowed in the padded room??

No. Nowhere, but in your own personal fight camp message boards. We only go in their if there is a big internal camp problem, so your campo sets the tone on its own internal boards.

The Iron Code

Post #8   7/4/08 8:49:23AM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:
Honestly it is real hard to stay away from the "Camp vs Camp"

When the explanation to this forum on the front page would lead us to believe that "Camp vs Camp" banter is O.K. or at lest bragging about your camp that would lead IMO to atleast some comback from another camp...

Front page explanation reads as this..

"or simply feel like enlightening the rest of us with why your crew is better than the rest. "

I don't mean too beat a dead horse,

but just point out the obvious and maybe a little hyper sensitivity

Post #9   7/4/08 4:18:01PM   

LegacyMMA

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Goodtimes

Post #10   7/22/08 7:56:28PM   

Houndawg

Learning to Sprawl

Houndawg Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

ADMIN

I appreciate order, but I also appreciate a little lead way. Allow posters to be who they are and interact in the way they desire. If you feel like someone is out of line then warn them, relax and have fun.

Houndawg is here, this forum shall grow, I see it.

Post #11   9/15/13 7:06:37PM