Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dan Lauzon Wins Again At WCF

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
WILMINGTON, Mass.- The young guns came out to put on a show on Friday night at The Shriners Auditorium. UFC veteran Dan Lauzon was dominant in his performance against Brendan Hoxie. Then, in the main event of the night, Sityodtong fighter, Mike Campbell proved to everyone why the hype surrounding him was greatly deserved.

Lauzon came out looking focused and ready to go in a bout many would deem fight of the night. Right off the bat, he came out and threw a spin to a leaping high kick that connected flush on Hoxie’s jaw, dropping him to his knees. Lauzon tried to finish, but his opponent stayed active from his back and avoided punishment. Lauzon motioned for him to stand up and dropped him again shortly after with a crisp punch combination, but still could not finish him on the ground. The rest of the round seemed to go the same as Lauzon dropped Hoxie once more with a punch before the round ended.

LINK

Post #1   6/22/08 11:50:53AM   

KYGUY07

In Full Mount

KYGUY07 Avatar

Career:896-560
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
I like dan I really hope he comes back to the ufc soon

Post #2   6/22/08 6:18:43PM   

xposipx

go vegan

xposipx Avatar

Career:2,688-1,480
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by KYGUY07

I like dan I really hope he comes back to the ufc soon

Me too, he's due. He has earned it.

Post #3   6/22/08 9:36:15PM   

Salty

MMA Regular

Career:210-156
Chips:
Dan said that after his last win at WCF2 which was filmed for the debut episode of Tapout this season, Dana White said he had an open invite back to the UFC, from what I remember he wants to fight a couple of time in the WEC and move up to the UFC from there.

Post #4   6/22/08 10:48:40PM