Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The Great Fight North - Horodecki Waits on IFL

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The International Fight League announced last week its decision to cancel its show on Friday, Aug. 15 in East Rutherford, N.J., in an effort to keep the promotion afloat. IFL CEO Jay Larkin did little to quash rumors that the company might cease operations.

"We're going to stick around as long as we possibly can, and that's the major reason for canceling the August show -- to give us the resources to stick around for a few more months and play it through," Larkin said. "Our cash situation is such that to continue to do an event in August would put the company in jeopardy."

LINK

Post #1   6/20/08 1:35:42AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,202-1,233
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Is it crazy to think that he could cut to 140 and fight Faber if he ever gets out of the IFL?

Post #2   6/20/08 10:04:53AM   

teddythetuna

In Full Mount

teddythetuna Avatar

Career:1,164-752
Chips:
I love horodecki. I hope it all works out. I think he needs to get away from the IFL though. things are not looking good.

Post #3   6/20/08 11:53:20AM