Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

CB Dolloway Interview

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
On Saturday night, Amir Sadollah and CB Dolloway will fight for the right to be crowned “The Ultimate Fighter 7” winner. MMARated.com’s Ariel Helwani spoke with Dolloway to get his thoughts on receiving a second chance at the contract as
well as Sadollah.

Ariel Helwani: First off, congratulations on making it to the finals even though it might not have been the route you expected. More to that point, where were you when you found out that you were being given a second chance?

CB Dolloway: Las Vegas. Actually, [UFC President] Dana [White] had us call back up there, me and Tim Credeur. We were talking about just having a meeting. We didn’t know why we were coming back up there and basically, I thought I was the only one who got called back up and as I am walking in, I see Tim walking in out of another car into the UFC Training Center so I figured something was up at that point.

LINK

Post #1   6/19/08 6:40:02PM   

mictlantechutli

MMA Regular

mictlantechutli Avatar

Career:660-408
Chips:
Wait a second, you're north east of England? I didn't think you guys could watch this episode until Saturday..

Post #2   6/19/08 7:13:27PM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:
Uhhhh oooohhh your in trouble!

Post #3   6/19/08 10:38:57PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by mictlantechutli

Wait a second, you're north east of England? I didn't think you guys could watch this episode until Saturday..

Yes, but because it's the last episode the results are all over the internet wherever you look .

So had to watch this one on the net a few days early

Post #4   6/20/08 1:15:35AM   

snooze

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Hi! I'd like CB to give his dad my e-mail address. We worked together and we talked alot about his wrestling while he was growing up. I'd like to know what your dad is doing now. Has he moved where you are CB? I'm hoping your dad will recognize my user name. If not, it will be a surprise. I'm also keeping tabs on you and watching you fight. It's great watching someone you know. My boys also wrestled in high school. I knew you were going somewhere . Snooze nebraskamove@yahoo.com

Last edited 8/14/09 7:59PM server time by snooze
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   8/14/09 7:57:43PM