Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Pre-'TUF 7 Finale' Interview with Diego Sanchez

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,928-1,113
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
"The Ultimate Fighter" season one winner Diego Sanchez will resume his climb towards a shot at the welterweight title when he steps inside the Octagon Saturday night in Las Vegas.

After consecutive setbacks to Josh Koscheck and Jon Fitch in 2007, Sanchez returned in March 2008 at UFC 82 "Pride of a Champion" to overwhelm UFC newcomer David Bielkheden with strikes for a tapout victory.

On the main card of "The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale," Sanchez (21-2) takes on another fighter looking for a second straight win, Luigi Fioravanti (14-3), out of the American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Florida.

LINK

Post #1   6/19/08 6:35:48PM   

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
I dont know why but no matter what he says or does I just don't like him. Knock his head off Luigi

Post #2   6/19/08 7:41:52PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
I love Diego, he's one of my favorite fighters. I'm glad to see he's focused and staying at 170! He could easily drop down and destroy everybody and give BJ Penn his toughest test at 155 to date, but I'm glad he's taking the tougher road at 170, and that to me shows heart and balls.

I honestly believe in a 5 round fight, he beats EVERYBODY in the UFC WW division besides maybe GSP just because I think would tear everybody else up in the 4th and 5th rounds since everybody else seems to gas late in the second or early in the third. He's a cardio machine! I'm excited to see some exciting match up's for him coming up after he IMO beats Lugi even though it will be a pretty good fight.

Post #3   6/19/08 10:08:53PM