Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Fight Network And Affliction Announce Partnership

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,817-1,549
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The Fight Network and Affliction will team up in Toronto to announce some big news about the upcoming Affliction Banned event.

To learn more details about The Fight Network's coverage of the historic Affliction Banned MMA event and the All-World Caliber undercard on July 19th, please join us at a News Conference at the MMA Expo on Saturday, June 21st at 2 pm ET hosted by The Fight Network, North America and the UK's only all-combat sports channel, and Affliction, the premier fashion label for men who love hard rock and fast living.

Link

Post #1   6/18/08 7:11:39AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
Oh YESHHHH! its going to be on here in the UK then, but surely not LIVE at the very same time we get fight nights live on setanta!!! damnit dana making me make tough choices!!!

Post #2   6/18/08 10:14:27AM   

hodge

Standup Guy

hodge Avatar

Career:442-256
Chips:
yes this is great news looks like FN 14 is being skyplused and Affliction is being watched

Post #3   6/18/08 12:37:23PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,899-1,095
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Oh YESHHHH! its going to be on here in the UK then, but surely not LIVE at the very same time we get fight nights live on setanta!!! damnit dana making me make tough choices!!!

Fights Nights are LIVE on Setanta?!

Are you serious ?

Is this common knowledge, i've never heard it mentioned (being genuine here)

Post #4   6/18/08 3:29:21PM   

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Hmm, I know that The Fightnetwork is already carrying the Affliction undercard in Canada (Unless that is in fact the announcement but they have been advertising the undercard for a while now). I wonder what this annoucement will be? I can't see them showing the whole show for free but can't think of a whole lot other than that, that would make sense.

Post #5   6/18/08 5:11:42PM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:

Posted by Bemin

Hmm, I know that The Fightnetwork is already carrying the Affliction undercard in Canada (Unless that is in fact the announcement but they have been advertising the undercard for a while now). I wonder what this annoucement will be? I can't see them showing the whole show for free but can't think of a whole lot other than that, that would make sense.

maybe like Boxing. where they show the fight on TSN a week later for free. which would be smart because even tho the PPV is still available to buy after the live event, most don't buy it, and for those Fight Network guys who watch it for wrestling, it might convert them

Post #6   6/19/08 5:32:13AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by CornishMMA

Are you serious ?

Yeah dude, check the setanta website, i saw it recently somewhere that definatrly sais EVERYTHING is live inc fight nights and tuf

Post #7   6/19/08 8:31:28AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,899-1,095
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by CornishMMA

Are you serious ?

Yeah dude, check the setanta website, i saw it recently somewhere that definatrly sais EVERYTHING is live inc fight nights and tuf

Cheers for the info.

That's me not going out saturday night......

Post #8   6/19/08 7:27:03PM