Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Iceman Rx Inc. Scores Major Success with Lyoto Machida During UFC 84

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,803-1,547
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Up and coming Mixed Martial Arts fighter Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida was the talk of the town as he handed Former UFC champion Tito Ortiz a defeat in what was said to be Tito's last UFC fight. Another big winner appears to be Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell's supplement company, Iceman Rx which had secured Lyoto Machida as a spokesperson for their nutritional supplement line prior to the fight.

Although Chuck Liddell and Lyoto Machida share the same weight class, the business relationship was a simple decision for Iceman Rx, as Lyoto is touted to be a rising star in the Mixed Martial Arts world. "I think it's great for Iceman Rx and I'm happy to have Machida, a great competitor and humble fighter, represent Iceman Rx at UFC 84. To see my banner in the ring staring down Tito, an old rival of mine, during the introductions and watching Machida pull out a dominant victory was just icing on the cake," said Liddell when asked about Lyoto wearing the Iceman Rx Brand at UFC 84.

Machida appears to be one of the first marquee fighters added to Team Iceman Rx, as the brand is growing at an incredibly rapid rate and the Iceman Rx Complete 2-Step Package gains a devoted following. When asked about his involvement with the new supplement line Machida said, "I'm honored to be one of the first fighters selected to be a part of Team Iceman Rx." This latest victory in the ring for Iceman Rx serves as a testament to the efficacy of the product as more and more fighters have begun adding the 2-Step package to their workout regimen.

The Pre-Workout formula aids in development of strength, training intensity, and stamina. The post-workout formula helps with muscle recovery, refueling the body and muscle growth. Together they form the patent pending Iceman Rx Complete 2-Step Package.

Link

Post #1   6/14/08 3:28:55PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Doesn't Chuck's company sponsor BJ aswell.......?

Post #2   6/14/08 4:08:48PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,803-1,547
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

I've never heard of this BJ Aswell that you speak of, but they do sponsor BJ Penn

Post #3   6/14/08 5:54:44PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by MMAcca

I've never heard of this BJ Aswell that you speak of, but they do sponsor BJ Penn

Props for making me chuckle, on the most boring night i've had ever

EDIT: attempted props anyway. says i need to spread the love

Last edited 6/14/08 5:58PM server time by MMAcca
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   6/14/08 5:57:14PM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:
This is awesome for Liddell. Its pretty cool to see him sponsering his possible future competition as well. I checked the Iceman Rx suff out, it sounds impressive but it costs a pretty penney. Its good to see Liddell reaching out and expanding his brand, he only has a few years left in him but i think he will do just fine after he retires.

Post #5   6/15/08 12:46:05PM