Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Quinton Jackson Video: Talks about fight with Forrest and UFC 86

Print  
Posted By Message

kastro_316

Banned

Record: -
Chips:
DreamFighters.com

Quinton Jackson talks about fighting against Forrest and "Whoooooping some A$$" Great Video of the UFC light heavy weight champion

Post #1   6/13/08 12:46:58PM   

jgtribbett

MMA Sensei

jgtribbett Avatar
Record: 553-358
Camp: Team BloodLoss
Chips:
lets see if "being Ugly" is all its cracked up to be aha

Post #2   6/13/08 1:12:24PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar
Record: 130-75
Chips:
hmm... after careful examination of that video i have been able to deduce that rampage's strategy will be to "whoop forest's ass"

Post #3   6/13/08 2:28:02PM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar
Record: 185-141
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

hmm... after careful examination of that video i have been able to deduce that rampage's strategy will be to "whoop forest's ass"

Ha ha for real, he said that about 20 times!

Well Rampage is funny as always and never lacks confidence, in fact he may be over confident. I agree that he has way more power than Forrest and Forrest really doesnt land the bombs that end fights but he might just be underestimating Griffin a bit. Griffin has a better chin than Page is giving him credit for, Jardine has big power so getting KO'd by him isnt anything to be ashamed of. I have to admit that Rampage has more ways to win and I think will obviously be the favorite for this fight but.......you can never count Forrest out, the guy always finds a way to win and he has the work ethic to take an "asswhoopin" for five rounds if he can avoid the big power of Rampage.

I'm still not sure who I am picking, my head says Rampage, my heart says Forrest....hard call!

Post #4   6/13/08 3:40:25PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar
Record: 337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by dannyfrank

Ha ha for real, he said that about 20 times!

Well Rampage is funny as always and never lacks confidence, in fact he may be over confident. I agree that he has way more power than Forrest and Forrest really doesnt land the bombs that end fights but he might just be underestimating Griffin a bit. Griffin has a better chin than Page is giving him credit for, Jardine has big power so getting KO'd by him isnt anything to be ashamed of. I have to admit that Rampage has more ways to win and I think will obviously be the favorite for this fight but.......you can never count Forrest out, the guy always finds a way to win and he has the work ethic to take an "asswhoopin" for five rounds if he can avoid the big power of Rampage.

I'm still not sure who I am picking, my head says Rampage, my heart says Forrest....hard call!

I agree with all of that except my head and heart say RAMPAGE!!

Post #5   6/13/08 3:53:30PM