Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jason Lambert??

Print  
Posted By Message

Violence108

Standup Guy

Violence108 Avatar

Career:629-417
Camp: Wolfpack Crew
Chips:
i think Jason needs to pray about his next fight!!! lol

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #1   6/8/08 3:34:34PM   

RandyCouture

MMA Regular

RandyCouture Avatar

Career:1,524-786
Chips:
Lol Nice pic i liked how he tried to take down herb dean after he called the fight

Last edited 6/8/08 3:36PM server time by RandyCouture
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   6/8/08 3:36:11PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

Posted by RandyCouture

Lol Nice pic i liked how he tried to take down herb dean after he called the fight

Shows lambert's tenacity and heart to continue the fight... but he really did get leveled... perhaps he would do well in another organization... Guy is a hard hitter and pretty damn good top game as well... he might even do well to move down a weight class as he always looks a bit doughy.

Post #3   6/8/08 3:38:20PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by RandyCouture

Shows lambert's tenacity and heart to continue the fight... but he really did get leveled... perhaps he would do well in another organization... Guy is a hard hitter and pretty damn good top game as well... he might even do well to move down a weight class as he always looks a bit doughy.

Yeah, have to give Lambert some props as he showed a lot of heart and didn't give up. Yet, his game plan was HORRIBLE!!! He was running at Cane with his hands down for God's sake! Seriously, he was just asking to get KO'd. Also, I've heard that getting down to 205 is a rough enough cut for the guy, I can't imagine him cutting down to 185. He is a natural stocky guy and used to fight at HW. Sadly, I don't think he'll ever make MW where he is much better suited.

Last edited 6/8/08 3:49PM server time by wolfman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   6/8/08 3:48:12PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:

Posted by wolfman

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by RandyCouture

Yeah, have to give Lambert some props as he showed a lot of heart and didn't give up. Yet, his game plan was HORRIBLE!!! He was running at Cane with his hands down for God's sake! Seriously, he was just asking to get KO'd. Also, I've heard that getting down to 205 is a rough enough cut for the guy, I can't imagine him cutting down to 185. He is a natural stocky guy and used to fight at HW. Sadly, I don't think he'll ever make MW where he is much better suited.

Answer-> go on a ******* Diet lol, if he drops some of that fat and gets on a good diet and drops to something like 200 than he can cut to 185, you can expect the guy to drop all that weight in water, he has to loose weight naturally first.

also agree, Horrible gameplan, much like he did against Gouveia in the 2nd round.

Post #5   6/8/08 4:23:26PM   

DiabloFreak56

Standup Guy

DiabloFreak56 Avatar

Career:866-586
Chips:
idk if it was just me but he had so much flab on his upper body this fight. also him trying to take down herb was by far the funniest thing of the day

Post #6   6/8/08 5:06:16PM   

holt8081

MMA Sensei

holt8081 Avatar

Career:604-346
Chips:
ya that was a real disapointment, Hes been KTFO twice in his last three fights.

Post #7   6/8/08 5:09:15PM   

babalu2720

In Full Mount

babalu2720 Avatar

Career:1,245-647
Chips:
Ahhhh...revenge is sweet..
But seriously Lambert's chin is not good, and his standup defense is awful, he leaves his hands down and is asking to get KTFO

Post #8   6/8/08 9:42:48PM   

p_unit23

MMA Regular

p_unit23 Avatar

Career:532-297
Chips:
lambert used to fight at heavyweight, so its understandable to see his chest like that. I don't know how much he weighed at heavyweight, but dropping to 205 from heavyweight is alot of weight, hence the the appearance of his chest. Definitely a good and skilled fighter with alot of heart who doesn't quit. I give props to him, win or lose.

Post #9   6/8/08 9:56:54PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,562-1,399
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
He looked great when he ktfo of Babalu, I just don't know about him lately. I gave him the benefit of the doubt with Gouveia because it seemed like he just got caught. But I thought for sure he would try and get Cane to the ground and lay some GnP. I don't know what he was thinking runnings at him and striking with him. I think he'll probably get one more chance in the ufc.

Post #10   6/8/08 10:07:42PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

He looked great when he ktfo of Babalu, I just don't know about him lately. I gave him the benefit of the doubt with Gouveia because it seemed like he just got caught. But I thought for sure he would try and get Cane to the ground and lay some GnP. I don't know what he was thinking runnings at him and striking with him. I think he'll probably get one more chance in the ufc.

Yeah, it was like he tried once to get Cane down and it was as if he knew he had no chance getting him down I guess. Cane did have a nice sprawl, but Lambert should have at least tried a couple more times to get him down.

Post #11   6/8/08 10:41:00PM