Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Another day at the office for Hughes--but it's now or never for Alves

Print  
Posted By Message

scpd400

MMA Regular

scpd400 Avatar

Career:1,705-1,190
Camp: Team Topaz
Chips:
Matt Hughes is, arguably, one of the strongest fighters in the world today, He has built a legendary reputation as a tough-as-nails, no-nonsense warrior who’s defeated all challengers with thunderous slams, takedowns and a brutal ground n’ pound.

Another day at the office for Hughes--but it's now or never for Alves

Post #1   6/5/08 10:20:14PM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
Ok im not reading an article that is as retarded enought o say something like "its now or never for Alves" WTF? he is only abouty 25 ffs!

Post #2   6/6/08 6:18:47AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Ok im not reading an article that is as retarded enought o say something like "its now or never for Alves" WTF? he is only abouty 25 ffs!

Wait, it gets better-

This guy lost me in the second paragraph when he says: "Hughes, who lives and trains in Iowa at the now infamous Miletich Camp,...".

Kinda hard to continue reading after that, but he later continues with: "Alves will be looking for the homerun in his first, and possibly only, big chance."

I had to check out the home page for this site. It looks like it was put together by twelve-year-old with thick glasses hiding in him mommy's basement. It's mainly a boxing site by the looks of it. I'm not sure how good their boxing coverage is, cause I don't know shit about boxing. But maybe they should stick to what they think they do best.

Post #3   6/6/08 7:57:29AM   

saemskin

BANNED

Career:75-70
Chips:
Alves is a young, strong, talented fighter. I remember being amazing by him several times now.

This quote is awfully stupid...

Hughes has led a Hall of Fame worthy career, and Alves could truly signal the end of it.

Hughes's career is going to be ended by Alves?! wtf ever.

Post #4   6/6/08 8:38:36AM   

xxdeadpoolxx

MMA Regular

xxdeadpoolxx Avatar

Career:890-595
Camp: Rocky Mountain Wrecking Crew
Chips:
Brutal article if Alves loses he has lots of time to climb back and know he will. If Hughes loses I bet he fights Serra and retires.

Post #5   6/6/08 9:34:03AM