Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Trump/Affliction news conference Video

Print  
Posted By Message

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Todays Press conference.

This is event is looking more and more monumental (Here is hoping they can maintain it past 1 or 2 shows)

Post #1   6/5/08 8:30:51PM   

Mchubb316

MMA Sensei

Mchubb316 Avatar

Career:838-517
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
Donald brings many more oppurtunity's for Affliction. He is a smart man and this should be a succesful event. He speaks his mind and seems like a straight shooter. Praising Dana White at this press conference was bold, but again so is the Donald.

Post #2   6/5/08 8:43:51PM   

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Ya a month ago I really thought this would be a one trick pony, then it would be out to pasture (even though thinking that brought a tear to my eye after looking at the card they had put together) . But... Man, they seem to be doing everything right, and by getting Trump involved, suddenly the mainstream press is all over this, and if they can get hyped up by EXC's last card, I see much promise ahead for Affliction events and many more cross promotion dream fights.

Cheers to a very exciting time to be an MMA fan, what a crazy couple of months its been/going to be!

Post #3   6/5/08 9:28:04PM