Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Nick Serra Butt Scoot Video????

Print  
Posted By Message

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:
Sorry if its a double post but does anyone have a link to this fight?

the sherdog dq explanation only makes me want to see this fight even more

Props to the 1st working link

Post #1   6/4/08 2:38:25PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
Here’s the link to the video of all of the undercard on ProElite:

http://www.proelite.com/vod/view/326

You have to register, but the undercard is free. Fortunately the video allows you to skip ahead.

The Serra fight starts at 38 minutes, and his rear end finds the mat at 47:37, and the fight is called at 48:15. It’s one of the worst showings I have ever seen.

That is until the next fight starts at the 56:47 mark. That fight is stopped at 1:03:08.

Post #2   6/4/08 3:44:34PM   

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:

Posted by postman

You have to register, but the undercard is free. Fortunately the video allows you to skip ahead.

The Serra fight starts at 38 minutes, and his rear end finds the mat at 47:37, and the fight is called at 48:15. It’s one of the worst showings I have ever seen.

That is until the next fight starts at the 56:47 mark. That fight is stopped at 1:03:08.

thanks i gotta spread the love but you'll be PROPerly taken care of

Post #3   6/4/08 7:51:18PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by postman

thanks i gotta spread the love but you'll be PROPerly taken care of

LOL, you douche! Had me laughing though

this video is the living proof of why I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever pick a Team Serra guy to win a bout. Between this LOSER and Joey Scarola.... no respect for Team Serra. We have seen some awful displays out of that camp. If I were Matt Serra I'd cut my losses and get a new team. F all these dudes.

Post #4   6/4/08 8:39:48PM