Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC confirms Herring vs Lesnar for UFC 87

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jomatty

In Full Mount

jomatty Avatar

Career:137-79
Camp: bet the rent
Chips:
herring is good off of his back but im not sure he will be able to get a beast like lesnar off of him. he is super tough though and im looking forward to this but i think lesnar will pull it off. i think the ufc gave him herring specifically because of the trouble he had with obrian and if he couldnt stay off of his back against obrian he wont be able to do it vs lesnar, and this is a very legite opponent for lesnar to get a win over. im certainly not counting Herring out though as he is great in scrambles and could catch lesnar with something if he can create enough scrambles or if he catches him on his feet, i just have a hard time believeing it will stay on the feet very long, and few people will be able to either block that takedown or weather a storm like he laid on mir...

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #16   5/31/08 10:05:08AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2