Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Gina Carano wants to be fighter first, star later

Print  
Posted By Message

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
LAS VEGAS – There was a loud knock on the door and Gina Carano peered outside.

Police officers were there.

Suddenly, she got a queasy feeling in her stomach. Her heart sank. She was expecting the worst news possible.

Her older sister, Casey, had been missing for six months, the direct result of a losing battle with the drugs Ecstasy and methamphetamine. She was anorexic, had drug-induced schizophrenia and was living her life on the edge.

When Gina saw the officers at the door, she nearly got ill, because she expected to hear the words she didn't want to hear: We're sorry, but your sister is dead.

Casey Carano had long been the most influential person in her sister's life.

"When I was younger, I ordered everything she ordered," Gina Carano said. "I did everything she did. I couldn't go anywhere without her. I dressed the way she dressed. She introduced me to music. She introduced me to concerts, to life, really. A lot of my style, a lot of who I am, is because of Casey. She was my role model."

Link

Post #1   5/29/08 1:26:59PM   

dust

Banned

Career:453-247
Chips:
We'll see. I don't believe anything she says. Not when she can't make weight for her own special weight class.

Post #2   5/29/08 1:38:46PM   

hodge

Standup Guy

hodge Avatar

Career:442-256
Chips:
"Gina Carano is 26 and quickly becoming one of the most searched athletes on the Internet"

Maybe because shes super hot unlike other athletes

Post #3   5/29/08 1:49:45PM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:

Posted by hodge

"Gina Carano is 26 and quickly becoming one of the most searched athletes on the Internet"

Maybe because shes super hot unlike other athletes

How dare you undermine everything she has accomplished by saying its because she is "super hot"!!! Ha ha just kiddin man, she is fine as hell, she can beat me up anytime

Post #4   5/29/08 3:34:11PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
She has a big test on Saturday night, it should be a solid fight. she is pretty much a star now so forget that star later thing.

Post #5   5/29/08 3:35:46PM