Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Amir Sadollah's TUF 7 blog Episode 9

Print  
Posted By Message

PunchyMcGee

MMA Regular

PunchyMcGee Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Check out what Amir had to say about last night's TUF episode:

http://punch.freedomblogging.com/2008/05/29/amir-sadollahs-ultimate-fighter-blog-episode-9/

Post #1   5/29/08 9:48:41AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Haha I love this dude! I hope regardless of him losing he gets to come back to the UFC and continue to improve. Hes up there with Forrest and Rampage with charisma and funniness.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   5/29/08 9:58:00AM   

JoeySteel

MMA Regular

JoeySteel Avatar

Career:1,364-991
Chips:
Wow, that was a great article. He is a good writer. Man that fight was great. What a tough dude Amir is. God DAMN. MB really gave it his everything, and I loved how he knew that after the show.

Super impressed with Amir. I thought MB was gonna win the show (I knew dante would get killed by moose man Jesse) I still have high hopes for MB, he should-a stuck out the triangle, even if he passed out, he coulda won a decision, or at least a third round.

Man, I also wish Amir had a few more wins under his belt, cause if this kid wins the show, it will be kinda embarrassing giving someone with NO record a huge contract, not that if he beats CB on top of MB he wouldn't deserve it.

War Amir. total respect. This dude has won me over.

Post #3   5/29/08 10:18:51AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,272-1,271
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I loved this fight. His lack of machismo is refreshing (even though I love all the "I'm gonna kill him" talk from others).

Post #4   5/29/08 10:52:34AM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:
That was probably one of the best TUF fights ive seen, except for Bonner Griffin 1 of course....

Post #5   5/29/08 11:08:21AM   

xposipx

go vegan

xposipx Avatar

Career:2,760-1,535
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Amir is a cool guy with good raw skills and some great natural ability. His balance is out of control. Jesse looked like a monster too and I hope Jeremy May is on the finale against someone who will KO him horribly. He seems to be the only dickhead in the house.

Post #6   5/29/08 12:03:21PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
guys like him are great for the sport. I look forward to watching him in the future

Post #7   5/29/08 12:20:16PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

"Exuberant"
Jesse cracks me up

Post #8   5/29/08 12:26:27PM   

billycarnage

In Full Mount

billycarnage Avatar

Career:300-165
Chips:
I like Amir. That was a great blog. And best fight so far this season.

Post #9   5/29/08 1:39:11PM   

The_Italian_Stallion

Standup Guy

The_Italian_Stallion Avatar

Career:588-346
Camp: Ultimate
Chips:
Before TUF even started I looked at the cast list and based on records made two picks, one blew it before the show started and the other was Amir. I have to say every time he fights I go into it thinking he doesn't have a chance. Then... still think he's going to lose. AND THEN HE WINS! I really like him and even though I don't think he's going to win doesn't mean I wont root for him the whole way!

War Amir!

Post #10   5/29/08 5:09:02PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by JoeySteel

Wow, that was a great article. He is a good writer. Man that fight was great. What a tough dude Amir is. God DAMN. MB really gave it his everything, and I loved how he knew that after the show.

Super impressed with Amir. I thought MB was gonna win the show (I knew dante would get killed by moose man Jesse) I still have high hopes for MB, he should-a stuck out the triangle, even if he passed out, he coulda won a decision, or at least a third round.

Man, I also wish Amir had a few more wins under his belt, cause if this kid wins the show, it will be kinda embarrassing giving someone with NO record a huge contract, not that if he beats CB on top of MB he wouldn't deserve it.

WTF are you on about?

How could MB ever have got to a third round let alone won a decision

He was just beaten in the first and dominated in the second.

Also why would Amir not deserve a contract if he wins TUF? If he wins TUF then he is obviously the best there so why would anyone deserve the contract above him just because they have had some fights before

Post #11   5/29/08 5:43:13PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by Red-Dragon

Posted by JoeySteel

WTF are you on about?

Also why would Amir not deserve a contract if he wins TUF? If he wins TUF then he is obviously the best there so why would anyone deserve the contract above him just because they have had some fights before

He didn't say he doesn't deserve a contract if he wins. I don't know if embarassing is the right word either but it would be weird if a guy who was 0-0 won the entire thing. I like Amir a lot and Jesse too. The guy I've laughed at most this season is Jesse for sure, and I wanna see what happens with him and May. He looked pissed when it showed the clip.

Post #12   5/29/08 6:32:08PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Red-Dragon

Posted by JoeySteel

WTF are you on about?

He didn't say he doesn't deserve a contract if he wins. I don't know if embarassing is the right word either but it would be weird if a guy who was 0-0 won the entire thing. I like Amir a lot and Jesse too. The guy I've laughed at most this season is Jesse for sure, and I wanna see what happens with him and May. He looked pissed when it showed the clip.

Yeah he did not say that he didnt deserve it but why else would it be embarrassing?? I wouldnt be embarrassed. If he wins he deserves it, end of.

It is probably acedemic though as CB will most likely win this thing.

CB v Amir Finale me thinks.

Post #13   5/29/08 7:04:01PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
amir is probably my favorite person in the house. that was an awesome fight, both guys did great. however, amir did seem kinda hesitant throughout the fight. i think that if he had a little more confidence, then he could end up being an awesome fighter. much love amir!

Post #14   5/29/08 9:26:16PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
Amir is awesome, he could be a force in the MW division (or WW if he drops) in a year or so. He always finds a way to win. It's not like he's beaten bums so far either, he's had the toughest road so far.

Last edited 5/30/08 8:41AM server time by fedorwins1
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #15   5/30/08 8:40:20AM