Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Phil Baroni Vs Joey Villasenor Fight Preview

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,028-1,165
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Elite XC “Saturday Night Fights” is set to go off live from the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., this Saturday, May 31 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS. To get us prepared for the historic event, we plan to showcase a daily feature for each main card fight leading up to the historic mixed martial arts debut on network television. These features will include information on the fighters, predictions, as well as training notes and quotes from each fighter.

The second fight set for the televised main card of the night is a middleweight showdown between Phil “The New York Badass” Baroni (10-9) and Joey Villasenor (25-6).

LINK

Post #1   5/29/08 1:32:18AM   

Mchubb316

MMA Sensei

Mchubb316 Avatar

Career:838-517
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
I like Villasenor in this fight. I'm not a believer in Baroni. He is a tough guy with some power, but gasses quick. He took a beating against Hose, and kept going for a while, but really didn't show me anything else but that he is tough to ko, and can take punishment. Villasenor UD.

Post #2   5/29/08 2:02:50AM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:

He used to be quite exciting to watch but has been nothing to call your mom about as of late...(I guess I will just call her to be a good son )

Post #3   5/29/08 2:21:40AM