Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Manny Gamburyan Vs Rob Emerson set for UFC 87 + Karo fighting too

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,059
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
psst manny wont destroy emerson ... i guarntee it ! ... emerson has amazing take down D and if jens pulver melvin guillard and dkonjsue or how ever u spell it misihma couldnt finish rob emerson manny wont im taking emerson on the upset UD ... and i could care less about karo he probley still thinks he deserves a title shot

Post #16   5/26/08 7:59:37PM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
So if Melvin Guillard can't stop you, no one can?

Post #17   5/26/08 11:26:04PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

psst manny wont destroy emerson ... i guarntee it ! ... emerson has amazing take down D and if jens pulver melvin guillard and dkonjsue or how ever u spell it misihma couldnt finish rob emerson manny wont im taking emerson on the upset UD ... and i could care less about karo he probley still thinks he deserves a title shot

Emerson is too one dimensional and manny will dispose of him quickly and pretty much however he chooses to.

Then it will be bye bye to Emerson, due to the ongoing roster cuts.......

Post #18   5/27/08 12:27:56AM   

GSPCanada

Standup Guy

Career:637-415
Chips:

Posted by gartface

Posted by ohiostate1016

Could Karo be fighting Jake Shields?

You're getting me super excited, though I know Jake Shields will never try to make the jump to the UFC. As it seems he's content with not fighting top competition...or fighting at all. I'd love to see Karo beat another Cesar Gracie boy though.
I can see someone like the winner of the Davis/Swick fight, or even Matt Serra.

As for Manny getting Rob Emerson, that's complete BS. Nate Diaz got tougher competition as he continued to beat people. Manny's beating people, and all he's getting is someone who finished way behind him on the show?

We could make the argument that Manny was #1 on the show nd here they are still not letting him step up. No disrespect to emerson but shouldn;t gamburan be considered ahead of him by finsishin in front of him on the show? explain to me how gamburyan beats wiman and wiman gets a good prospect in tavares and then explain to me how he beat Lauzon decisively and then Lauzon gets the main event while Manny is on the prelims for the same event? i just doesnt make sense,

As far as Karo goes i wanna see him fight a top guy, i dotn want him to face some up and comer and play the role of gatekeeper I'd like o see him vs kos or swick/davis but i dont know if its too soon for those guys anyways my guess is it will be anthony johnson, think about that one

Post #19   5/27/08 4:16:38AM   

saemskin

BANNED

Career:75-70
Chips:
Manny should be fighter better fighters than Emerson. I think he's ready to move up for a serious test. The guys an animal!

Post #20   5/27/08 8:45:46AM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Isn't Jake Sheilds still under contract with Elite XC?? or am I thinking of someone else??

Post #21   5/27/08 9:43:50AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by ohiostate1016

Isn't Jake Sheilds still under contract with Elite XC?? or am I thinking of someone else??

He definitely still is. It'd be awesome for him to come to the UFC and have his overrated ass handed to himself.

Post #22   5/27/08 1:07:34PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
cant wait to watch rob get annihilated by manny. i think that if his shoulder didn't dislocate, he would have beat diaz too. i want manny and nate to have a rematch

Post #23   6/3/08 6:16:26PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2