Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

GSP vs Fitch for the title at UFC 87!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jmac

Learning to Sprawl

jmac Avatar

Career:199-143
Chips:
gsp is finally going to get a match-up worth talking about. i think that this fight w/ fitch will be the true testament of gsp's talent.

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #16   5/24/08 1:07:12PM   

Kastro

Standup Guy

Kastro Avatar

Career:474-316
Camp: The Tactical Underground
Chips:

Posted by jmac

gsp is finally going to get a match-up worth talking about. i think that this fight w/ fitch will be the true testament of gsp's talent.

For sure, it will definitely be a test for GSP to see where his head is at..

A lot of people think that GSP is scared on his feet now, well I think most fighters would be after being knocked out like that against such a heavy underdog (Matt Serra)..

Now that GSP has got Serra out of the way, I believe he is much more confident about himself.. lets not forget what GSP did to Hughes and Jay Hieron on the feet, GSP is a beast and has trained with striking his whole life...

Everyone predicts GSP is going to take this fight to the ground, GSP himself probably realizes this and is not going to let himself become predictable.. I think we are going to see a different GSP come out this time.

War GSP!

Post #17   5/24/08 4:54:48PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2