Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Email I got - RE: legalization issues surrounding MMA in Ontario

Print  
Posted By Message

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Dear CanadianMMA Fan,

The following is an important letter we recently sent to the Ministry of Health Promotion (MHP) of Ontario. As you may already be aware, our application for Amateur MMA is currently under review by the MHP. The purpose of the letter below is to further emphasize the safety of our proposed Amateur MMA rules.

As always, stay tuned to www.canadianmma.com for the latest information about MMA happenings in Ontario, Canada. We very much appreciate your continued support and we believe that as painstaking as this process has been we will achieve our goals of legalizing MMA in Ontario.

Also, be sure to tune to Global TV tomorrow night, Saturday, May 17 at 7pm to watch a new documentary called "The Real Fight Club" which touches upon some of the legalization issues surrounding MMA in Ontario.

Post #1   5/17/08 10:21:26AM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
I have been playing close attention to this. and hopefully everything works out. Im from Toronto and I know of people that go to native reserves just to fight. That's why we need the wonderful sport of MMA legalized in Ontario. It would further the sport, and maybe gain some money for our economy.
I hope we get it legalized in 08

Post #2   5/17/08 4:57:23PM