Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 70

Print  
Posted By Message

tacoma44

Learning to Sprawl

Career:706-506
Chips:
Hi Guys.....Just registered with this site and it looks pretty good?...I have just got my tickets for UFC 70 at the Manchester Evening News Arena,Manchester UK Sat 21st April.....Are any of you guys going? Does anyone know who is on the undercard or have a full list of the fights taking place?....It will be great to have the UFC here in Manchester and it looks like its gonna be a GREAT event.....Look forward to hearing from Y`all..........

Post #1   2/25/07 5:06:29AM   

JoeMimic

MMA Regular

JoeMimic Avatar

Career:1,799-1,099
Camp: The Underground
Chips:

Posted by tacoma44

Hi Guys.....Just registered with this site and it looks pretty good?...I have just got my tickets for UFC 70 at the Manchester Evening News Arena,Manchester UK Sat 21st April.....Are any of you guys going? Does anyone know who is on the undercard or have a full list of the fights taking place?....It will be great to have the UFC here in Manchester and it looks like its gonna be a GREAT event.....Look forward to hearing from Y`all..........

Mmaweekly.com has a pretty good rundown of the fight card it should be a fun one.

Post #2   2/25/07 5:07:08AM   

tacoma44

Learning to Sprawl

Career:706-506
Chips:
Thanks for the info...will check it out......I think the Crocop fight will be a quick one?

Post #3   2/25/07 5:13:12AM