Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

George Bush (the fighter) tests positve for marajuana

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
Link

Heavyweight fighter George Bush has tested positive for marijuana following his decision loss to Ricco Rodriguez on April 11 in Atlantic City, N.J., at Yamma Pit Fighting's debut effort, Sherdog.com learned Tuesday....

Post #1   5/13/08 11:22:20PM   

aaa9erh8er

Belt Contender

aaa9erh8er Avatar

Career:330-217
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
does he have a canubis card also?
i think the nvsac should just legalize it

Post #2   5/14/08 12:23:38AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:

Posted by aaa9erh8er

does he have a canubis card also?
i think the nvsac should just legalize it

Actually it was Jersey and he only got 90 days suspension w/ no fine. Not too bad considering what Diaz went through with the longer suspension and the NO CONTEST against Gomi on his record.

Post #3   5/14/08 2:02:06AM   

xphycorx

Standup Guy

xphycorx Avatar

Career:321-178
Chips:
anyone see the new harold and kumar movie? reading 'george bush' and 'marijuana' made me think of it. haha

Post #4   5/14/08 2:37:58AM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:982-640
Chips:
who gives a shit really? Honestly anyone who says marijuana is a performance enhancing drug is wrong. The only way Marijuana is a performance enhancing drug is if you put a Chocolate bar at a runnings distance in front of them ! I think it's bullshit the U.S. waste their time and OUR MONEY fighting something they could make money on and BOOST our economy up with by just legalizing it......... I'm gonna stop because this is not the time to be talking about this issue right now. It is against regulations so suspend him or whatever but it will not be the first nor the last time this happens. All I have to say............For now.

Post #5   5/14/08 2:45:42AM   

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:

Posted by GrandMaster313

I think it's bullshit the U.S. waste their time and OUR MONEY fighting something they could make money on and BOOST our economy up with by just legalizing it.........

That is such a brilliant idea because smoking pot would make such a more productive country???? Serioulsy stupid comment. I'm a hardworking taxpayer and I am happy to pay to keep stupid pot head hippies from running around singing songs and holding hands.

Post #6   5/14/08 4:17:28AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,830-1,011
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

I think it's bullshit the U.S. waste their time and OUR MONEY fighting something they could make money on and BOOST our economy up with by just legalizing it.........

That is such a brilliant idea because smoking pot would make such a more productive country???? Serioulsy stupid comment. I'm a hardworking taxpayer and I am happy to pay to keep stupid pot head hippies from running around singing songs and holding hands.

It would boost the economy. Even if the government made no money off of it we would still save a shit load with the money we waste trying to regulate it.
and FYI most countries that dont prohibit drugs have some of the lowest drug abuse rate.

Post #7   5/14/08 4:32:09AM   

89vision

In Full Mount

Career:98-46
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

That is such a brilliant idea because smoking pot would make such a more productive country????

you dont..."have" to use a product for it to be successful, look at cigs one of the biggest items for sale that kill you, and weed is harmless, easy logic oversimplified

Post #8   5/14/08 4:46:38AM   

dust

Banned

Career:453-247
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

You just showed how ignorant you are. You're probably a jesus freak too eh?

Post #9   5/14/08 9:38:52AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

Umm...you may want to research that.

The US could tax the shit out of it. Farmers could grow it. People would buy it.

It has nothing to do with making a "more productive country". It has to do with an economy that is currently in the shitter.

Post #10   5/14/08 9:42:39AM   

dust

Banned

Career:453-247
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

Most pot heads have better spelling and grammar than you.

Post #11   5/14/08 9:46:59AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:

Posted by Manfred

Link

Heavyweight fighter George Bush has tested positive for marijuana following his decision loss to Ricco Rodriguez on April 11 in Atlantic City, N.J., at Yamma Pit Fighting's debut effort, Sherdog.com learned Tuesday....

Naturally I'm curious as to how many people, when they read this story, will think it's "that" George Bush. I'll admit that when I first heard about this guy (before the Yamma Pit Fighting event), I too had such thoughts until I looked him up on Sherdog and saw his picture. This Bush ought to think about getting a name change to avoid such confusion.

Post #12   5/14/08 10:11:00AM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

People who want to smoke pot are going to smoke it whether it is legal or not so your coment is just plane ignorant....If they make it legal that doesnt meen everyone in the country is going to be smoking it....Wake up and grow a brain..

Post #13   5/14/08 11:09:19AM   

bustin_mma

Standup Guy

bustin_mma Avatar

Career:1,489-869
Camp: Kame House
Chips:
if marijuana was legalized it would be a great thing. having it legalized wouldent make more pot heads or ''hippies'', the people that do smoke pot would probibly just smoke it more freely and the people who dont, probly wouldent start. it would boost the whole north american economy by leaps and bounds. Canada's #1 export is marijuana, just immagine if the goverment was selling it, ther is no limit to the problems you could fix with that kind of extra money(homlessness, aids, education,3rd world relief etc . and last of all mabye the usa were all baked they wouldent be involved in friggin wars like its there 9-5. so mabye put down some of your predjudices there jakeiceman.

ps. and whats so bad about singing songs and holding hands. its better than gettin drunk and beating women

Last edited 5/14/08 12:48PM server time by bustin_mma
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #14   5/14/08 12:44:36PM   

GrandMaster313

In Full Mount

GrandMaster313 Avatar

Career:982-640
Chips:

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by GrandMaster313

So what your saying is that you would rather spend more of you "Hardworking" tax dollars on incarcerating stupid hippie pot heads. In case you didn't know the majority of people incarcerated in this country are on bullshit petty drug offences. A majority of those are marijuana users. Look I'm not trying to glorify smoking weed i am just being open-minded about things.

Post #15   5/14/08 2:45:42PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2