The American Fight League has announced its full card for May 30's "AFL: BULLETPROOF," the first-ever mixed martial arts event to take place at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta.
Three titles will be on the line as AFL lightweight champ Diego Saraiva meets challenger Josh Cate, and AFL welterweight title-holder Douglas Lima takes on Brent Weedman.
Additionally, George Lockhart and George Allen meet for the AFL's first-ever AFL middleweight title, and UFC veteran Dan Christison takes on Sam Holloway.
The full card includes:
* Junior Assuncao vs. Torrance Taylor
* Champ Diego Saraiva vs. Josh Cate (for AFL lightweight title)
* Dan Christison vs. Sam Holloway
* Champ Douglas Lima vs. Brent Weedman (for AFL welterweight title)
* George "Loaded" Lockhart vs. George Allen (for first-ever AFL middleweight title)
* Robi Ramey vs. David curby
* Todd Duffee vs. Steve Banks
* Ethan Garrison vs. Willy Smalls
The AFL has also confirmed that two marquee signings will be revealed during the May 30 event. Both fighters will be in attendance.
Up until the AFL secured Phillips Arena, the Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission had never approved MMA for the 21,000-capacity arena. The card features a number of Atlanta-area fighters, including Saraiva, a UFC veteran.
Tickets for the event, which range from $27 to $202, are now on sale at Ticketmaster.http://mmajunkie.com/news/4324/american-fight-league-releases-may-30-card.mma