Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Ben Saunders on UFC 86 fight, roster cuts, and upcoming video game

Print  
Posted By Message

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:
Ben Saunders (5-0-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who last competed in December at The Ultimate Fighter 6 Finale, is best known for his Jeet Kune Do style -- and his constant smiling during fights. Don't let the smile fool you, though; the American Top Team member is very serious about fighting.

MMAjunkie.com (www.MMAjunkie.com) recently had a chance to speak with the 25-year-old as he prepares for a fight against fellow "TUF 6" alumnus Jared Rollins.

Saunders spoke about a number of topics, including the recent UFC roster cuts, the upcoming UFC video game, his future in the welterweight division, and his upcoming fight at UFC 86 on July 5.

MMAJUNKIE.COM: Can you officially confirm that you will be fighting Jared Rollins at UFC 86?

BEN SAUNDERS: <laughs> I 'm never sure when it's OK to say something. I never want to make a mistake and say something I'm not supposed to say, but yeah, I can confirm it now. I'll be fighting J-Roc in July.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/4323/ben-saunders-on-ufc-86-fight-roster-cuts-and-upcoming-video-game.mma

Post #1   5/12/08 2:05:22PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Ben Saunders is going to be on the game? Wow.

If that's the case, I really hope there are no notable exceptions.

Post #2   5/12/08 2:32:49PM   

hodge

Standup Guy

hodge Avatar

Career:442-256
Chips:
Im hoping the character roster is going to be really deep if Ben Saunders is in the game.

Post #3   5/12/08 2:35:29PM