Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Three Huge Upsets

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Svartorm

Actually I looked it up, and we were both wrong. It was 42 to 1.

I'm still not sure if Rameaus win was a fluke or not. I guess we'll have to wait until his next fight to find out. I do think hes pulled an Otsuka and will be fighting in Pride for as long as he wants now after that.

That's true we won't know until he fight's some more how good he is. Maybe he will be what Randleman should have been. He certainly looked explosive, is a Judo champ,and is already more well rounded than Randleman has ever shown himself to be . They should make him fight Nakamara next IMO. Or maybe Wandy if he stays in Pride. He's from Hendo's camp, so they could play up that angle. As of right know I'm gonna stick with fluke though.

He seemed to have great reflexes and natural ability in his intro video. Perhaps the reason he sucked before was because he wasn't with a good camp, and Hendos really helped his develop that natural ability. I think Nakamura would be a great fight for him as well.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #16   2/25/07 6:14:44PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2