Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

SICKRICK IS AFTER ME!

Print  
  Page 3 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by mrsumo

WTF is a shergod? You have gone through like every thread in the padded room and said " Keep it in the room guys". That is what the padded room is about. I don't think anyone is losing sleep over the comments being made to eachother. Dudes talk shit to each other. That's all.

A Shergod (yes i spelled it right) is someone on sherdog who thinks they are the ultimate keyboard warrior and they go around talking shit about everyone else.

Post #31   2/7/07 7:00:43AM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Career:29-13
Chips:
mr sumo wow you are fat and an idiot you ate my mom, wow what a ******* come back.. you are great .. DAI'S pic of pussy are great.. but you probably get hungry looking at those picks you fat f%cking piece of S*it...

Post #32   2/7/07 8:23:01AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

mr sumo wow you are fat and an idiot you ate my mom, wow what a ******* come back.. you are great .. DAI'S pic of pussy are great.. but you probably get hungry looking at those picks you fat f%cking piece of S*it...

ahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhhaha
thats funny. I been telling Sumo off all week.

Post #33   2/10/07 5:35:37PM   

mrsumo

Standup Guy

mrsumo Avatar

Career:270-233
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

Running your mouth hasn't told me shit. You should tell me off in here instead of pm's so others can see what a spaz you are.

Post #34   2/10/07 10:29:10PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
MR.SUMO DOESN'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS

Post #35   2/12/07 8:17:41AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mrsumo

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

Running your mouth hasn't told me shit. You should tell me off in here instead of pm's so others can see what a spaz you are.

What if i challenge you to a sockem boppers match? I will KO you.
and i will post here if i want. PS you suck.
Here is your arugement against me.
You say Canada is gay and shit.
Then you say Canada is better thant he US and you want to move here.
I pwn you everytime i tell you off. This doesnt anger me it amuses me. I hope you get crushed in a sumo match

Post #36   2/12/07 8:43:02AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

MR.SUMO DOESN'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS

Its funny how this thread started between you and Dai. Now everyone thinks Sumo is a douche. I love it.

Post #37   2/12/07 8:44:06AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:
Now Rick that is just sick. Hm maybe your name does suit you.

Post #38   2/14/07 1:58:25PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
my name is there strictly because of what i do in the ring to people... people faces tend to look like raw meet

Post #39   2/20/07 7:09:38AM   

OB_Juan

MMA Regular

OB_Juan Avatar

Career:481-329
Camp: Bloodyknux.com
Chips:
So this is my first post in this forum and I'm not toally sure what's kosher. If, for example, I were to say something like, "Sickrick comes off like a pathetic little turd that tries to sound like a badass because he's angry at the world since the most sexual contact he's ever had w/ a real life girl is bumping his shoulder on a titty in the hallway at school", would that be acceptable? Just hypothetically, of course.

Post #40   2/20/07 9:16:01PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
ob juan, well i guess when i bumped my wife's tit in the hall and then married her and also have a cute as hell new born.. maybe your right or not idiot oh...and is your avatar kevin federline... your pretty much a douche bag

Post #41   2/21/07 7:30:43AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SICKRICK

ob juan, well i guess when i bumped my wife's tit in the hall and then married her and also have a cute as hell new born.. maybe your right or not idiot oh...and is your avatar kevin federline... your pretty much a douche bag

Wow you just owned that guy Rick. I didnt realize but K-fed now thats not even cool. Anyone who represents that is a Douce bag.

Post #42   2/21/07 9:42:40AM   

OB_Juan

MMA Regular

OB_Juan Avatar

Chips:
Yeah... I got so owned right there. Well my av is in fact a musician, however he has more talent in his liittle toe than K-Fed could ever hope to have.

So Marc, does Rick like you to snowball him after you suck him off?

Post #43   2/21/07 2:12:52PM   

SICKRICK

Banned

Chips:
LISTEN K-FED you pretty much get OWNED every time i type something but check this out i want to stop all this madness... im sorry................. im sorry i could be your dad, damn i knew i should have left your house early but your mom pressured me to stay so know u know the truth... IM SORRY SON I LOVE YOU... IM YOUR DAD

Post #44   2/21/07 3:09:04PM   

OB_Juan

MMA Regular

OB_Juan Avatar

Chips:
Well I have to say I've learned much about "owning" in the past 2 days. Here, let me give it a try.

Listen up you keyboard warrior. I will come to your house and beat you up. Then I will have sex with YOUR MOM.

Woooh!!! That felt GOOD!

*high fives rick and marc*

I'm offically an ownerizer now. I mean, who needs intellectual banter when you can just make lame mom jokes and idle threats in caps and put up a bunch of icons. You have shown me the light to properly "owning". So can I be in your guys posse now or what?

Post #45   2/21/07 3:37:48PM   

Page 3 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6