Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Hendo KO's Wandy!!!

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

OchoCinco

MMA Regular

OchoCinco Avatar

Career:1,127-705
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
OMG!!!!!!!

Post #1   2/25/07 12:09:20AM   

BrAeDeN91

MMA Regular

BrAeDeN91 Avatar

Career:42-30
Camp: ricco rodriguez and the sundance kids
Chips:
i blame it all on fighting in america. he sucks ass in america like wtf he didnt seem himself tonight

Post #2   2/25/07 12:29:14AM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
lol

Give hendo some credit my god. Someone did American voodoo magic on wandy... right... lol

Posted by BrAeDeN91

i blame it all on fighting in america. he sucks ass in america like wtf he didnt seem himself tonight

Last edited 2/25/07 12:37AM server time by shackle
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #3   2/25/07 12:35:36AM   

bayonetxwork

In Full Mount

bayonetxwork Avatar

Career:114-60
Camp: TUFFS Fight Club
Chips:
i hate wandy. :)

it was hilarious when Hendo made the joke about having the after party in the hospital with wandy.

Post #4   2/25/07 12:38:44AM   

THE_AXE_MURDERER

MMA Regular

THE_AXE_MURDERER Avatar

Career:76-48
Camp: Rascal Fight Team
Chips:

Posted by bayonetxwork

i hate wandy. :)

it was hilarious when Hendo made the joke about having the after party in the hospital with wandy.

i hate henderson he could at least show some respect.

Post #5   2/25/07 12:45:53AM   

Russell_Crowe

Learning to Sprawl

Russell_Crowe Avatar

Career:41-30
Camp: Fightin' 'Round the World
Chips:
Cha-Ching! All the Hendo bets have paid off nicely.

Post #6   2/25/07 12:52:00AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,924-1,081
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
What's funny to me is I picked Wandy, but was rooting for Hendo. I was gettiing 2 to 1 wagers and felt that was a fair investment, and I figure if Wandy lost he might come to the UFC and fight Chuck.. Win-Win baby!

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #7   2/25/07 1:51:26AM   

uhlsc

Learning to Sprawl

uhlsc Avatar

Career:446-314
Camp: Cartersburg Fight Fans
Chips:
wandy looked flat from the start the only dominate position he had was when hendo slipped in the 1st wandy looked bad but hendo took it to him no doubt about it

Post #8   2/25/07 2:03:36AM   

shackle

Standup Guy

shackle Avatar

Career:152-97
Chips:
Same deal with me lol!!!!

After I saw hendo vs wandy 1. I knew I made a mistake when it came fight time :(

Posted by hippysmacker

What's funny to me is I picked Wandy, but was rooting for Hendo. I was gettiing 2 to 1 wagers and felt that was a fair investment, and I figure if Wandy lost he might come to the UFC and fight Chuck.. Win-Win baby!

Post #9   2/25/07 2:03:52AM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
I picked Hendo all the way. Partly from favoritism, but also from style match-ups and Nevada rules. Hendo was just being honest with the hospital comment. I bet Wandy is still there. Didn't you see him stumbling back to the dressing room. He didn't recover in 30 secs from the left hook and right power drop!

Post #10   2/25/07 2:13:44AM   

l2oger

Learning to Sprawl

l2oger Avatar

Career:31-30
Chips:
A little disappointed being that Wandy is my favorite fighter but whatever its part of the game and everyone can't be the best at all times. Fedor will have his time some day as well. Anyways no worries the LHW belt is going to be coming back to Chute Boxe soon enough.

Shogun

Last edited 2/25/07 2:19AM server time by l2oger

Post #11   2/25/07 2:18:05AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

im the same way....UFC 67 I bet on silva,but rooting for Lutter

Post #12   2/25/07 2:24:20AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Credit where credits due, Hendo did great. Wandy didn't look snappy, but I think its because of the rule set or maybe the massive pressure on him to show the US what hes got.

I like Hendo, so I'm not upset, and I think its good to mix up the middleweights again, as it sets up some great match ups. After Shoguns bout tonight, I bet hes the first to try for the belt, and I can't see Hendo being able to stand up to the young buck.

Last edited 2/25/07 2:45AM server time by svartorm

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #13   2/25/07 2:44:12AM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Credit where credits due, Hendo did great. Wandy didn't look snappy, but I think its because of the rule set or maybe the massive pressure on him to show the US what hes got.

I like Hendo, so I'm not upset, and I think its good to mix up the middleweights again, as it sets up some great match ups. After Shoguns bout tonight, I bet hes the first to try for the belt, and I can't see Hendo being able to stand up to the young buck.

I don't know. Overeem seemed to be able to throw Shogun around. Hendo is much stronger and technically sound in throws and takedowns.

It was interesting that Pride didn't acknowledge his two losses in the UFC on his career MMA record, but felt the need to show his destruction of Rampage and Rampage's win over Chuck.

Also, I didn't realize Wanderlei was only 5'1"

Post #14   2/25/07 2:54:28AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,924-1,081
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by roadking95th

Posted by Svartorm

I don't know. Overeem seemed to be able to throw Shogun around. Hendo is much stronger and technically sound in throws and takedowns.

It was interesting that Pride didn't acknowledge his two losses in the UFC on his career MMA record, but felt the need to show his destruction of Rampage and Rampage's win over Chuck.

Also, I didn't realize Wanderlei was only 5'1"

What was even funnier was when he got KOed and they said it was the first time in forever or something.( it was his 2nd Ko loss in a row) As for Overeem/Hendo, I agree Hendo is a better wrestler and more technically sound than Overeem, but I think there is no way Hendo is physically stronger than him. I would favor Shogun vs Hendo too, but I am not taking ANY bets on that fight. Hendo is like Coutre, you just never know.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #15   2/25/07 3:04:11AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2