Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Pe de Pano to fight at Sengoku 3

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

Not having stepped in a ring since June of 2007, when he defeated Rafael Feijão in the IFL, Marcio “Pe de Pano” Cruz has been getting back to peak form for a triumphal return, possible at Sengoku 3, on June 8th.

Even knowing from the start he would be working for the Japanese event organized by World Victory Road, the black belt does not yet know his opponent, since the show’s promoters have been having a hard time finding opponents for the Brazilian.

While he waits, the twice absolute Jiu-Jitsu world champion has been training hard with his team (Gracie Fusion) to get ready and get back on track in MMA and position himself among the best in the world.

“The fight will possibly take place at the next event (Sengoku 3) on June 8th. The problem is that they haven’t yet found me an opponent, they were trying, trying and haven’t managed to. I know some guys didn’t accept the fight with me. Not having an opponent yet doesn’t change much in training, what matters is that I’m in shape,” said the fighter to GRACIEMAG.com.

Post #1   5/8/08 7:14:20PM