Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Michael Bisping: Fireworks guaranteed against Leben at UFC 85

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by GSPCanada

I don't like Leben but for sure the guy brings it and he IS a top 10 guy and i do believe he was near the top earler he had a 5 fight win streak over guys like Jorge n Cote. He wasn't thrown in against Anderson Silva for no reason if he beat silva (obviously a big if for every one in the mw division) he would have had a title shot

that being said I don't really know how much knock out power Bisping has and I really don't know too much about his chin. his technicality n reach will be his edge he has to put a long combo together to knock leben out it cant be one shot or a 1-2 combo. Fireworks will happen either leben by ko or bisping by decision

Before the Silva fight, Leben beat Luigi Fioravante, Jorge Rivera, Edwin Dewees, Patrick Cote, and Jason Thacker. And you are going to tell me that he was fighting for the #1 contender spot?

Post #16   4/30/08 5:00:45PM   

saemskin

BANNED

Career:75-70
Chips:
this will be a good fight. Both guys bring it every time they step into the octagon and I doubt this fight will be any different.

WAR both dudes

Post #17   5/1/08 8:31:37AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2