Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chuck Liddell has a message for Cro Cop, Fedor & Wanderlei

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

RichBoy

MMA Regular

RichBoy Avatar

Career:387-201
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
http://evilmaster-mma.blogspot.com/2007/02/chuck-liddell-has-message-for-cro-cop.html

Post #1   2/24/07 1:27:24AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Dude that's priceless. Seriously, Chuck and Wandy need to fight eachother, because they both have the same mentality. They will fight anybody and actually think they will win. Gotta love em

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   2/24/07 1:45:59AM   

RichBoy

MMA Regular

RichBoy Avatar

Career:387-201
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Dude that's priceless. Seriously, Chuck and Wandy need to fight eachother, because they both have the same mentality. They will fight anybody and actually think they will win. Gotta love em

Yea man i know i really hope that fight happens at UFC 71.

Post #3   2/24/07 1:48:11AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:
That definitely won't be at 71 . Anf if Chuck maintains the title after his inevitable bout with Rampage I think this may be in the works and will hopefully happen sooner then later. It will give chuck something to do rather then move to HW to fight CC. I would love to see Chuck and Wanderlei and I'm starting to think I may be the only MMA fan who doesn't really like Wanderlei Silva.

Post #4   2/24/07 2:06:17AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
i actually think Chuck can KO El Fedor..........i dont know about Crocop though..

i know Fedor beat CroCop,but styles make fights

Post #5   2/24/07 2:11:35AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by crimethinc

That definitely won't be at 71 . Anf if Chuck maintains the title after his inevitable bout with Rampage I think this may be in the works and will hopefully happen sooner then later. It will give chuck something to do rather then move to HW to fight CC. I would love to see Chuck and Wanderlei and I'm starting to think I may be the only MMA fan who doesn't really like Wanderlei Silva.

I don't like him as aperson from what I've seen and heard of him. As a fighter, I gotta love him. He always brings it.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #6   2/24/07 3:14:16AM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
I like Chucks mentality as a fighter, thats one thing i have always liked about him he will fight anyone, the bad thing is that this is all just talk right now, i honestly believe that all these great matches might just end up being what woulda happened.

Post #7   2/24/07 4:11:14AM   

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Career:1,037-635
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
Chuck has got some balls. He defiantly doesn't fear anyone. And one thing about these matchups is that Cro Cop and Fedor are small heavy weights that could make 205. so it's not like Churck will be fighting anyone heavier then him. They're good match ups for him. But I do think the worse matchup for him is Cro Cop, because how chuck keeps his hands low and is flat on is feet. Cro Cop can easily expose that style with his leg kicks. Actually I think his style is tailor made to beat a style like Chucks. But we'd never know untile they fought.

Post #8   2/24/07 11:31:06AM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
whoever thinks fedor can't take chuck to the ground .. or win chuck.. has to be somewhat delirious...

Post #9   2/24/07 11:56:50AM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
I tend to think Fedor has the best style to beat Chuck. Chuck doesn't have to worry about Cro Cop taking him down. Fedor can exchange with him to set up the takedown. Still, Cro Cop would be favored.

Wanderlei has a bad style to defeat Chuck. He is too agressive and would be countered punched to death. Also, if the fight is in the US, that's more bad news for Wanderlei 'cause no knees or stomps on the ground.

Rampage has a chance if he can exchange, though if Randy couldn't take him down, how is Rampage? Was Chuck's sprawl that much better in the 2nd and 3rd fight? Or was it a combination of Randy's age, Chuck having a better plan, and improvement in his sprawl?

Post #10   2/24/07 1:38:44PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:
I think Chuck beats Wandy and Rampage , but loses to Fedor and Cro-cop. Chuck could catch Fedor or Cro-cop. He has the power, but I think Mirko would chop him down with leg kicks . I think he actually matches up better stylewise with Fedor, but I still think Fedor beats him 10 out of 10 times. I think Chuck might catch Cro-cop twice if they fought 10 times and still lose 8 out of 10.

The Iron Code

Post #11   2/24/07 2:41:13PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by loller90278

whoever thinks fedor can't take chuck to the ground .. or win chuck.. has to be somewhat delirious...

Fedor would beat Chuck down the way Rampage did.
Fedor is no joke at striking and he could take chuck down. Believe it or not no fighter is invincible. Chuck has a lot of holes in his game. He trains different ways for different fighters. But he hasn't faced a striker of close to his own calibre in a while. I think Cro Cop would KO him inthe first.

Chuck vs Wand will be the most overhyped fight of the century.
Then it will not only live up to it but surpass it.

Post #12   2/24/07 2:48:09PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:
remember,Chuck is not one dimensional...he's not all striking or all Jiu Jitsu(Mark Hunt..Crocop..BigNog).especially if they fight in the cage Chuck wins in my eyes since there is no way he can get trapped in a corner...Chuck is King of the cage!!!

does this look like someone who cant get caught and KO'd?

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 2/24/07 2:56PM server time by Trapt1nw0nder
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #13   2/24/07 2:55:22PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

I think Chuck beats Wandy and Rampage , but loses to Fedor and Cro-cop. Chuck could catch Fedor or Cro-cop. He has the power, but I think Mirko would chop him down with leg kicks . I think he actually matches up better stylewise with Fedor, but I still think Fedor beats him 10 out of 10 times. I think Chuck might catch Cro-cop twice if they fought 10 times and still lose 8 out of 10.

10 out of 10?

i dont even think Fedor can get close to chuck

Post #14   2/24/07 2:59:19PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by hippysmacker

10 out of 10?

i dont even think Fedor can get close to chuck

Agree to disagree then. If they ever fight I will wager with you

The Iron Code

Post #15   2/24/07 3:01:11PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3