Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jason Day: UFC 83 post-fight interview with ‘Dooms’

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Jason “Dooms” Day came through with a big win in his UFC debut at UFC 83: “St. Pierre vs. Serra 2,” dominating Alan “The Talent” Belcher to score a standing technical knockout victory in the first round back on April 19.

He landed his four-fight contract with the UFC after his controversial split decision win over UFC veteran David “The Crow” Loiseau at a Hardcore Championship Fighting card back in February. Many felt that Loiseau won the fight and subsequently he (Loiseau) should have had the fight with Belcher instead of Jason. Day said he scored two victories that night.

Here’s a snip:

“One of the sweetest victories I’ve had was letting everyone know that I do belong there … a lot of people said I didn’t belong and that David won that fight … but coming out and dominating Alan Belcher in every aspect, I don’t think anybody has any questions, it wasn’t left to the judges…it was like getting two victories in one.”

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   4/28/08 5:34:49PM