Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MMA Fastball: Bring on Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
We could do a long introduction and all, but this is MMA Fastball. So, let’s get to it.

LINK

Post #1   4/28/08 7:54:41AM   

DJWHO

Learning to Sprawl

DJWHO Avatar

Career:619-344
Camp: Camp Conflict
Chips:
They are both the top of their weight class, why would either of 'em wanna go up or down. If it did happen St. Pierre is great, but, not the same level as Anderson, he get his ass kicked.

Post #2   4/28/08 9:56:29AM   

Muay-Thai_Mogwai

MMA Regular

Muay-Thai_Mogwai Avatar

Career:1,331-844
Chips:
Im sick of hearing about GSP vs. Silva. In the future maybe but for now, ww division is stacked with competition for GSP. Why dont Silva move up in weight and prove something, theres more game in light heavys. IMO i would rather see Page Vs. Silva.

Post #3   4/28/08 11:56:52AM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by Muay-Thai_Mogwai

Im sick of hearing about GSP vs. Silva. In the future maybe but for now, ww division is stacked with competition for GSP. Why dont Silva move up in weight and prove something, theres more game in light heavys. IMO i would rather see Page Vs. Silva.

x2

Stop the nonsense, lets see if GSP can defend his title, and lets see how he does against the good strikers in the WW (i.e. Davis, Alves).

Post #4   4/28/08 1:29:12PM