Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mark Hunt Interview

Print  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Link

Won't let me copy and paste anything from the site. Good interview with some pretty nice details on what Dreams planning for it's heavy weight div.

Post #1   4/27/08 6:59:01PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
yea he was definitely set up against his fight with semmy, nothing surprising there. Dont really see how an MMA match with schilt would be much different, i doubt hunt would take semmy down, the only difference might be hunt lasting longer, other than that i dont see hunt beating schilt.

also agree with his thoughts on cro cop, if you let him move foward you might as well role over and play dead, however if you push cro cop, and get in his face its your best chance of winning.

to say the truth im not to excited about Hunt fighting Fedor again, i'd rather see both of them fighting different people. I'd love to watch the winner of Lebanner/Cro cop against Hunt. would be nice to see Hunt KO kimbo too

If ignashov is a 100% i think he can KO schilt again, him and Hari have the best chance against him, however i havent seen ignashov in a while, but if he is in shape and ready to go, he can defenately give semmy so trouble, that straight right is killer! (best i've ever seen)

Last edited 4/27/08 7:25PM server time by juanez13
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   4/27/08 7:23:39PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Ignashov is kind of on his way out IMHO, he's very very very skilled but his heart is weak now, and has been for a while. I think Hari would lose to alot of the top K-1 guys like Remy, Aerts, and other guys with strong kicks, I think Cro Cop would break his leg big time, he needs to gain muscle as mark said then and only then he'll start to dominate. You could tell after his fight with Remy that leg kicks will take him out rather easily.

Post #3   4/27/08 7:38:01PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Ignashov is kind of on his way out IMHO, he's very very very skilled but his heart is weak now, and has been for a while. I think Hari would lose to alot of the top K-1 guys like Remy, Aerts, and other guys with strong kicks, I think Cro Cop would break his leg big time, he needs to gain muscle as mark said then and only then he'll start to dominate. You could tell after his fight with Remy that leg kicks will take him out rather easily.

Yea Ignashov is past his prime, and hasnt looked great as of late, but i'd still love for him to pull of the upset he's always been my favourite k1 fighter to watch aside from Hug, and aerts..... Hari's lack of muscle mass is his biggest downfall, the skill is there but when he fights other people as skilled as he is that when the weight comes into play, he has a very lean body, and i think he'd have a hard time putting on the weight and keeping his speed(which is one of his best attributes.)...but if he does put on the muscle he would be very dangerous, his has great counter punching, and speed......after the all time great leave (aerts, hoost, Lebanner, schilt->34 yrs old, dont know how long he'll last) i think hari/ Bonjasky will be k1 biggest stars.

Post #4   4/27/08 7:51:25PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
man, dream better cough up the big bucks to make hunt-aleksander emelianenko happen! thats been my fantasy match for sooo long

Post #5   4/27/08 10:42:18PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,562-1,630
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Yeah that would be a nice match up...I think Aleks would sub Hunt though!

Post #6   4/28/08 12:39:17AM