Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP

Print  
  Page 8 of 9   <<   5     6     7     8     9  
Posted By Message

F-Man

Learning to Sprawl

F-Man Avatar

Career:728-407
Camp: Zewkey.com
Chips:

Posted by Kracker_Jap

So you are the 3rd Camp leader this year????

well we actually alternate every once in awhile to those who deserve it. it has nothing to do with the last guy not being able to get the job done. i had aason of picks and finished first in the camp, so they gave me the shot.

nice try though, heh.

Post #106   10/3/08 3:44:27PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Career:390-236
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by Kracker_Jap

So you are the 3rd Camp leader this year????

Just one Kracker_Jap, this is a team where every man is a king, it belongs to no one person, a band of brothers if you will.

Post #107   10/3/08 3:46:22PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
Our recent acquisition of many fine soldiers will certainly make an impact on our team. Props to you all.

Post #108   11/26/08 12:18:18AM   

bobbydoomocculta

Banned

bobbydoomocculta Avatar

Career:201-119
Chips:
This is what came out of my girlfriends mouth the first time she saw James Thompson...

"Whoa! How scary would it be to have sex with that dude!!??"

Easily the greatest thing I've heard someone say during a night of fights...

She has seen alot of fights but James Thompson is the only person to this day to evoke a reaction like that out of her...

Post #109   11/26/08 10:55:12PM   

t-dizzle

Learning to Sprawl

t-dizzle Avatar

Career:593-331
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

This is what came out of my girlfriends mouth the first time she saw James Thompson...

She has seen alot of fights but James Thompson is the only person to this day to evoke a reaction like that out of her...

NIce!

War War Wagon!

Post #110   11/30/08 9:35:22PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

That's hilarious, I certainly wouldn't want any part of James' dancing banana either! Most of the ladies on the WarWagon want a piece of the action though....although Graz , his girl, quite a beauty TBH, wouldn't encourage this!~

Post #111   11/30/08 11:49:42PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
LOOKING FOR A TEAM?

Pm F-Man to become a part of the brotherhood, really the only rule is make all picks everyshow. You don't have to be a big fan of JT but you must respect his commitment to bring it everytime.

The Wargaon motto has always been; "Where fans become brothers" and thats an understatement tbh.

Post #112   12/7/08 4:37:18PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
And that's gonna do it for this thread for now, it's starting to get out of control.

Post #113   12/8/08 7:07:40PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
After a brief discussion/apology from one of the members who posted in this thread I've accepted his apology/explanation and am re-opening the thread. The last 2-3 posts have been deleted but because of said apology/explanation I will not hand out any warnings or bans at this time. Remember to keep it clean and play by the rules so I don't have to close the thread again.

Carry on.

Post #114   12/10/08 5:58:33PM   

bobbydoomocculta

Banned

bobbydoomocculta Avatar

Career:201-119
Chips:
Very glad this thread's open for business again... you guys crack me up...

Post #115   12/12/08 12:08:36AM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
Hey thanks Bobby.

Latest on JT from his lovely lady Graz.. (and it really is his girl, we got the pics with JT, her, Boondock and Submerged when they met up with him stateside) JT welcomes all his soldiers ringside and backstage.

Yes I wished it was spaced too but I wanted to leave it just as I got it.

Hey peeeeeeople! Haven't had a proper hunt around the net for ages, i'm flat out with work, so earning the money has been priority for the past while.. ANYWAYS, hope everyone's good, thought id get on here and let you know what i know up to this point, as there is loads of speculation on James's next movements. For a little while Japan- WVR expressed an interest in signing a contract with James, this was while his Pro Elite contract was still in force. The thing with these fight orgs is that their contracts tend to be pretty stitched up, and it's not often as a fighter, that you get a free run to fight where ever you want. It was stipulated in James contract with Pro Elite that he was to get written permission should he wish to fight elsewhere- they obliged. So far so good. Then the tedious process of contract negotiation ensued with WVR. Before James had even agreed terms, there were a couple of offers of fights for WVR, at very short notice (2-3weeks). James likes to get in at least 6 solid weeks of training before a fight, and 3 weeks just wasn't enough as he'd also been ill around that time. It didn't seem sensible to take a fight on such short notice. Then Pro Elite went bang, not that surprising when you've got a chavy boxing promoter heading up your org, but legalities ensued, Pro Elite's assets were to be auctioned off, assets to include the fighters contracts- to any mickey mouse comp that bid the highest!!!. Ken Pavia-james agent- worked really hard to stifle that process on behalf of his guys, but we still had to wait until the end of November to hear that they had decided against an open style auction for fighters contracts. So here we are, James for the last 4 months has been itching to get over to Japan, you all know how highly he regards fighting there- There are terms of contract, in principal (as there was 3 months ago) but nothing is signed just yet. But we do think that Japan would like to have James back, as much as he would like to fight there! We're as always waiting for a match up and for something to be confirmed. Bet you guys find it frustrating- imagine what it's like here!!!! James will be fighting soon, it's not just a momentum thing but financial too. Fighting is an expensive career, just because a guy doesn't fight doesn't mean he doesn't have to sustain a fighters 'lifestyle'. With the supplements, training costs, and just the bloody food bill alone!!! Keep fingers crossed that we have some news soon, I'd like to see him back in Japan as much as you guys, as soon as i hear something definate, i'll let you know. Take it easy Graz

Post #116   12/12/08 3:59:46PM   

Whispering_Death

MMA Regular

Whispering_Death Avatar

Career:657-339
Chips:
The War Wagon is mounting up for Season 5. If you want to join the war party, hop aboard and join your brothers!

Post #117   1/5/09 9:54:23PM   

wrestler189

MMA Regular

wrestler189 Avatar

Career:1,769-979
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:

Posted by Whispering_Death

The War Wagon is mounting up for Season 5. If you want to join the war party, hop aboard and join your brothers!

Best of luck to the warwagon! JT is the man!

-Token Jew

Post #118   1/5/09 10:01:21PM   

F-Man

Learning to Sprawl

F-Man Avatar

Career:728-407
Camp: Zewkey.com
Chips:
Whispering_Death is a beast.

JTWW #1 in the Heavyweights for sure.

get on while you can, heh.

Post #119   1/7/09 12:38:50AM