Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP

Print  
  Page 7 of 9   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9  
Posted By Message

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Career:390-236
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
edit: nevermind

Last edited 6/18/08 7:38AM server time by RollinsisGod
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #91   6/13/08 2:50:41AM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
Lookin' for 5-6 good people tops, check us out, we're a pretty big deal. Requirements are decent numbers and creative minds.

*we smell of rich mahogany and wrote many leatherbound books as well

pm me for privacy::::: If I have to say no I prefer that to be in private. I hate seeing some camp leaders respond like asses in public. BUT you can ALWAYS show JT a little love every so often here for whatever reason.

Post #92   6/18/08 7:35:15AM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:

Post #93   7/10/08 4:15:26PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:

Posted by t-dizzle

Posted by AllKnowin1

Yea all joking aside That really was a BS stop...Ok that was sick about his ear but he was still defending and what not...It feels like the whole night had BS stops and calls...

. I respect the fact you guys roll with your fighter during the highs and lows... thats cool... and he did get robbed... How the fight wasnt stopped at the end of the 2nd is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.... what a bunch of malarkey...

t-dizzle, this kind of thought and willingness to post this very thought is probably the reason why you and yours are always at the top of the heap.....

props to you

Post #94   7/11/08 6:49:11PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
edit:

heres a hottie for your time

Last edited 7/11/08 6:58PM server time by RollinsisGod

Post #95   7/11/08 6:56:06PM   

EON

Banned

Career:112-65
Chips:
i never really liked the guy but the kimbo fight made me a fan of his and i think he would win a 2nd time around

Post #96   7/11/08 8:05:54PM   

wrestler189

MMA Regular

wrestler189 Avatar

Career:1,721-955
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
I was in the original JT warwagon on Sherdog...I was the token Jew

WAR JT!

Post #97   7/23/08 12:52:14AM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
Oh yes, I remember you well my Jewish freind, just like it was yesterday.

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

There from the begining, and quite a soldier at that, the token Jew ,ready to use his Jewishness to protect the WW in the face of grave danger at all times. Im eagarly looking forward to the day when you can come out from the undercover reconnoissance mission you went on so long ago and return home for good. It's been a long war.

Glad to hear you are well and in good spirits.

ahem ....*single tear* GOD! We lost alot of good men out there.

Post #98   7/23/08 4:41:06PM   

wrestler189

MMA Regular

wrestler189 Avatar

Career:1,721-955
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:

Posted by RollinsisGod

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

There from the begining, and quite a soldier at that, the token Jew ,ready to use his Jewishness to protect the WW in the face of grave danger at all times. Im eagarly looking forward to the day when you can come out from the undercover reconnoissance mission you went on so long ago and return home for good. It's been a long war.

my days of service were some of the best of my life

Post #99   7/25/08 3:26:04PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,841-1,016
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by RollinsisGod

Once on the WW
Always on the WW

my days of service were some of the best of my life

This is some of the wittiest banter ive ever come across.

Props

Post #100   7/25/08 4:07:09PM   

Rollins

Standup Guy

Rollins Avatar

Chips:
The WarWagon would take a few new guys if they were interested, I see alot of people looking for camps right now. F-Man has taken over my position as camp leader. We've had 5 camp leaders total, all of which are still with us, we just feel sometimes new blood might push the camp along even futher. This is a family and we have our very own site as well where most fight discussions take place.

You don't have to be a JT nuthugger to be part of the camp, just respect his willingness to come fight everytime and don't direspect any fighter really (unless they're a total tard).

Make all pics, and if you're going to come in mid season have a decent track record and experience.

F-Man, anywords for potential new soldiers?

Post #101   8/22/08 6:27:51PM   

F-Man

Learning to Sprawl

F-Man Avatar

Career:728-407
Camp: Zewkey.com
Chips:
all there is to say is that i really don't think there is any other camp out there like ours. i never stuck around the MMA forum scene for long until i stepped into the JTWW. if you join, it goes beyond just beng a camp. we have the best discussions about fights and that's why we keep going up the ranks. we have boondock and kerazzle for the HL's, we have rollins for the southern MMA scene, we have the official russian informant, and we have guys who know the inside scoop of the english and japanese MMA scene. sometimes the MMA discussions get heated, but i like that, that's how you learn abut the sport. this goes beyond just a camp honestly.

if youre the type of fan that jumps off after a few losses....dont join.

plus you have me to lead you, which is good, heh.

Last edited 8/22/08 7:26PM server time by f-man

Post #102   8/22/08 7:22:29PM   

F-Man

Learning to Sprawl

F-Man Avatar

Career:728-407
Camp: Zewkey.com
Chips:
anyone interested in joining a top 5 heavyweight camp can shoot me a PM. i've had to kick some member recently for not showing the dedication necessary, heh. if you have a decent picking record and wanna be in a serious camp, i'll let you in. this camp will only go up in the ranks. i guarantee that, so join us on the way up.

Post #103   9/30/08 10:15:48PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:
So you are the 3rd Camp leader this year????

Post #104   9/30/08 10:28:54PM   

npayant

I've gained some weight...

npayant Avatar

Career:1,859-934
Chips:
Great pics.

When I saw the first one, I honestly thought it said, "Fail in Line." I thought, "well how appropriate." But then I noticed it was "FALL in Line"

Anyway, I've always been fond of the concept behind the James Thompson Warwagon. When you're passionate about something... let your feelings show!!

Post #105   10/2/08 4:17:54PM   

Page 7 of 9   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9