Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Wandy, Shogun & A Dana White Callout

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Well, Pride USA producer Jerry Millen could. “Dana White is why the fight is not happening. He won’t put up or shut up!”

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/23/07 5:21:29PM   

Joealn

Learning to Sprawl

Career:12-12
Chips:
I like your quote from the Bible/Tarantino.
I'm wondering why the Brazil secret weapon "Shogun' is not more talked about in mma forums. That guy is a monster and will tear a hole in the LH in UFC if given a chance.
Peace and much love and long live the warrior spirit.
Joe

Post #2   2/23/07 9:24:35PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
I don't know why he isn't. The kid is a beast and will only get better. Is it because Wandy came first? I feel is ground game is better then Wandy's. His striking seems crisper then Wandy's. And he seems more athletic then Wandy.

Maybe he needs then belt and then he'll get all the respect he deserves. Thanks for the props

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   2/23/07 9:43:30PM